BLUE DYKES SURGERY APPOINTMENTS

/ #12 meeting with blue dykes

2014-05-23 12:05

ok i have been to this meeting to be fair they have explained to me that they are advertising for more g.ps however so far they have only had one applicant they have now got a nurse practitioner which is able to see the patients that are needed to be seen for cough colds etc and have also employed a pharmacist to do medication reveiws etc
they are also looking for younger patients that are willing to express any opinions that could help with improving the surgery so if any of the group members or anyone else that has signed the petition have any opinions or ideas to either post them on here and i will take it to them in person or if you would like to go to the meetings then i will post up the date place and time once i get it through from theyre point of view they understand that everyone is frustrated at the system and they no it is a problem but would like any help we can offer to try and get a better service for us all i have told blue dykes that i will post this up and explained that the petition will be ongoing for the time being until we see results
also i noticed aswell that too many people still dont turn up for appointments and they agreed that this is another big issue so again if you got any ideas please let me know (it needs to be non moaning lol)