WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850

Joe C

/ #404 Re reply to Canadian American

2014-06-18 12:29

#401: The Canadian-American -

Thank you for your comment. No one is trying to whip up conflict. The British Deny fault for this. That is what is repugnant. They are afraid to look bad in the eyes of the world. The admins on this site hold no hostility to the British people. They are just as ignorant of the crime as those now being educated. I would wager you were taught absolutely nothing about the tragedy. I suspect from your name..Canadian American that you think the Red Indians and Mohican tribes were savages that had to be disposed of and Didn't The BritishGovernment..not the ordinary person do a great murderous job.Carried out starvation policie,displacement of millions to their own selfish ends. The American indian just as the Australian Aboriginals and the 2,000,000 + Bengalis that were murdered by Winston Churchill's starvation policies as well have suffered at the hands of British Imperialism. We make no apology for seeking justice for our forebears. No..we do not want money..we want the Truth and a better curriculum to teach the 'hidden truth' that is being deliberately withheld The British prime minister came to Derry and apologised for the Murder of all those Innocent people in Derry on Bloody Sunday. I suppose you thought that should be covered up as well as it was in the past. I can assure you Canadian/American that Britain will someday tell the world of their atrocious actions in my country. Unless we know our past we cannot create our future. Money? no . What good is money? Money is exactly what caysed the cause of million of our people to die on the roadsides and in coffin ships and in slavery and The government of Britain was responsible. Present and past governments are unwilling to admit that they were the root cause of the evil act. We may or may not succeed in our quest for the correct description of the murder of our people. That is what sticks in the craw of decent people worldwide when the so called rulers of Britain today call it Great Britain. It is and still is carrying out atrocities worldwide. We. wish you well Canadian/American and God bless those that your ancestors butchered as well. Teach your childre well.     Joe