Motion of No Confidence in Taoiseach Enda Kenny

/ #113

2014-11-29 00:05

Enda Kenny is running this country like a dictatorship and will not listen to the people. He does not care one jot for the working class people of Ireland trying to make ends meet under his govts Austerity regime. Him and his partners in crime, the Labour party have lost the plot and the support of the Irish people and instead of admitting defeat of their shambolic Water Tax they try and deflect attention away on to Sinn Fein acts of defiance and so called acts of violence against Joan Burton. Next she will be saying she was abducted by Aliens. I once had respect for this woman but her and her party's refusal to be the conscience of the govt has disillusioned me. I voted this govt in because I was sick of FF corrupted politics but I did not vote them in to abuse my trust and bury me under Austerity. They no longer have my mandate and I strongly suspect no longer anyone else from the working middle class down. They have to go before things get really out of hand. People have had enough and tempers are fraying. It's time for a total new choice in govt away from the stale corrupt dictatorial policies of FF FG and Labour. They have had their chance and have blown it along with our money and our hopes for a future.