SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

BS detector

/ #51 Re: Re:

2015-03-07 03:01

#50: Truth-seeker - Re:  

Do you all really believe this story as written? I got one of these letters as well and it had a bunch more details than this petition, all seem very difficult to believe. Do you all really believe a mayor, an elected board, a police chief, attorney, and all the others who work in a village are all after this family and this dog? Oh yea it's on the internet so it must be true. Towns, mayors, police chiefs, they don't go around killing family pets for fun. If they did you all would have heard about it long ago. Maybe all of you should just stop and think for a moment. Maybe go ask some neighbors who have had experience with the petition writer and then start making judgements. I also noticed the petition writer deletes entries - maybe that was someone who was bit, or has a different opinion on the issue? Anyone wondering about that? And the court case has been brought on by the petition writer, so any money that town has spent is only because this person is suing the town. Maybe there should be a petition against people who file frivolous lawsuits and cost taxpayers money? I sent an email to the mayor, and all he said was that since this was in court, he was not able to talk about details. But I know enough about the law to know that all that is written by this petition writer better be true, or they may learn what the law is really all about.