SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

Jean Bacardi

/ #89 Re:

2015-03-22 01:34

#88: -  

Dear Hm,

Call me or look up the facts in the court records.  Heidi is on Death Row.  There is a 19th Circuit court ruling of March 24, 2014 that upholds a Hawthorn Woods' 'barn' court decision that Heidi must be executed.  We are appealing that ruling in the Appellate Court of Illinois, second district.  So go look up the court records and you will see that Heidi's life is in jeopardy unless the individuals on the Village Board-- and yes, your neighbors-- Joe Mancino, Kelly Corrigan, Peter Ponzio, Dom Dimaggio, Steve Reiss et al-- agree to settle the case and let Heidi live with a different owner outside of Hawthorn Woods.  The Village has unlimited funds-- PAID BY YOU and other HW tax payers--to pay this ~$500/hour Chicago attorney, and the odds of winning in appeals court are in their favor-- despite our strong case that the district court judge erred.  The ball is in Mayor Mancino's court to end the legal costs and end this inhumane treatment of a loved pet.  

I'm not sure what you are getting at by citing 'questionable motives', so please do call me-- 847-736-1340-- and let me know your concerns. You're right, the case is pretty unbelievable, but horrifyingly true.