SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

Babette

/ #91

2015-03-24 01:24

From the information given, the dog appears to be totally innocent. But what we are finding, with so many of these types of cases, is that people (no knowledge if this is true here) have their dogs outside, sometimes all day and all night, without supervision. I walk with my dogs in our neighborhood, on leashes, and clean up after them, three to four times each day, depending on my schedule. At least three times. Sometimes I am very tired, or busy, and don't always feel like it; but they need it and I do it gladly. I have never left my dogs alone in the yard. Too many things happen when one is not around. Lots of owners just stick the dog "out there" as if they were lawn furniture. There is evil in the world, and your dog is not protected while he or she is out in the yard without you. Teach your dog to be inside and respect belongings while you are gone. The dogs mostly sleep during the day anyway. For helpful, non-food, non-crate training tips, go to www.thepetshow.com, Dr. Warren Eckstein, Ph.D., a true behaviorist who has a great track record of 30 years. He has radio shows where you can call in to get behavior advice, and his website has info and his training books available. DON'T LEAVE YOUR DOGS ALONE IN THE YARD ANY MORE THAN YOU WOULD LEAVE YOUR TWO-YEAR-OLD CHILD ALONE.