SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

Disappointed in HWCC

/ #96 Re: Re: Re:

2015-04-11 02:31

#51: BS detector - Re: Re:  

It's obvious you may be either naive or are somehow politically connected.  I was once a defenseless victim of a community village and its crooked police dept and it's unethical elected officials before I moved here 2 years ago.  One of the reasons why I moved to HW was to get out of Cook County and into a sacred truthful community.  I am beginning to see that Lake County and HW is no different.  Until you are in it as a victim and have lived the system like I have or the Bacardi family has, you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and with our court judges too.  You probably believe that everyone in prison is guilty too, right?  Wake Up!  We are talking about a dog here!  People work very hard for what they have and pay big taxes here to live in HW.  And for these folks to use our money and hand it over to legal attorney crooks to teach someone a lesson or for avengance, what a shame!  I will pray for you that you will see the real world one day.  Shame on you for your comments too!  Have some compassion!  It's obvious you've never owned a dog before either.