SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

ReadingLad

/ #436 Re: Re: I wonder how much time and tax payers money WBC have wasted pursuing this dispute?

2015-05-09 18:14

#425: Mika - Re: I wonder how much time and tax payers money WBC have wasted pursuing this dispute? 

I will let you know what they come back with as this is just such a waste of money. I have a good Employee Assistance service through work so I might see if they can offer any advice on any further challenges we, the general public can make to WBC:

1) stop the waste of money pursuing this issue matter further

2) ensure HHS stays open as is, if possible. Maybe some concession with a few changes regarding what other third party companies still operate there etc. I think WBC really have an issue with so many third party companies operating on-site. If it was cut back a little to be more like a purer/true Garden Centre, without the flooring, double glazing company etc. it might stand more of a chance.

Has this petition been submitted to WBC previously? Is it worth starting one on the official GOV epetition site? I know you have to get that one to 10k signatures for it to be debated in the chamber at Westminster but if there was a serious push and mass advertising/canvass of Twyford and surrounding areas I cannot see we would not fulfil this figure, even if it did take some time.