Cudworth Unites

/ #18

2015-05-24 00:49

I take it everybody objecting has got a house and is comfortable with their house? I'm 20 and have lived here all my live and I want to stay here. I would love to live in a new house because it wouldn't need any work doing to it. I have tried to get a mortgage to buy a house that needs work doing on it. I can get the mortgage to buy the house but I can't get the money to do it up. The mortgage companies won't help me out there. This country needs new housing, Cudworth needs new housing, especially housing that is ready to move in to straight away. Doctors are full across the country but we can't let this stop new housing. There is a shortage of new doctors coming through so let the housebuilders build the houses and get more people trained up to be doctors. If we have the doctors and teachers then we can get the health and education authorities to expand or build new facilities. Don't any of you objectors have young children or grandchildren who will need to get on the property ladder? If you do and you have objected then you should be ashamed!