Justice for Buster!

/ #2

2015-08-22 15:33

I'm sick of the cops using deadly force on inacent animals.. Buster was the most gentle dog ever an has never hurt anyone or ever tried to bite anyone. He played with the 5 mo old baby daily an was like a child homself..the cops are way out of control using their guns when it's not nessasary.. shooting should be a life threatening situation only not a daily habit ..what ever happined to mace an call the pound ??? That dog was a member of the family not mean in any way.. gentle enough for a 5 mo old baby to b play with an never get hurt. Buster (did not ) deserve to get shot... I think the cops are trigger happy now days an should not be allowed to fire a gun with people presant...that officer that shot Buster saw the daddy comeing after him an fired his gun anyway an could have shot him just as easy... I think the guns should be stoped an not allowed to be pulled an used unless someone pulls one on 5hem first... an inacent dog couldn't do that he had no defence an was unaware he was about to loose his life to a coward with a gun..