Remove lucifer from TV or we will cancel our subscriptions

Jaco van As
The author of this petition

/ #3 Re: Re: you are all idiots

2016-02-03 13:33

#2: ChristiansSux - Re: you are all idiots  

Thank you for your reply. Maybe you should read the message again because you clearly miss the point of the previous comment. Thank God, He gave us humans the option to choose. So today those that sign the petition made a choice to stand up for Jesus and for what is right and today you made a choice to mock it and not support it. It is as I said, your choice and you are allowed to make a choice. But I will not go down to your level to mock your choice like you are mocking the choice of those following Jesus. At least one day when you stand before God, you cannot say you did not know. You made your choice. And by the way, it is not about numbers, it’s about people standing up for Jesus, just like the hundreds of Christian Muslims that are killed by ISIS that refuse to turn their backs on Jesus and who stand with a smile on their faces, shouting praise Jesus just before they are killed. Again, it’s not about numbers at all, it’s about standing up for Jesus. Jesus loves you too and He will never turn his back on you, even if you turn your back on Him. Be blessed in Jesus name. Feel free to contact me at support@jesustomyrescue.com if you want to talk about this or want to accept Jesus as your Saviour. Again, it’s a choice.