502 Producers & Processors: ACT NOW! Sign this Petition to the LCB!

Herdbull

/ #47

2016-02-10 04:51

I just want to grow and the stores can come pick up the bushels they want. All i do is trace a plants lifecycle from clone or seed to sale now. Does anyone know how many different barcodes are created for a 5lb plant life cycle if 2.5 lbs was sold in 1 gr 3.5 gram 7 gram packages, 2 gr testing sample, 1 gr personal sample, 1 lb made into shatter 1/2 gram and 1 gram packages, 1/2 gram testing sample, 1 lb made into buble hash then rosin, 1/2 gram testing sample, wet waste, dry waste, processing waste, mother plant, weight loss and i'm sure there could be a few more 16 digit numbers created that needs to be kept for book keeping..............dare ya to try it with out the fancy software

This is all if you had a 5 lb single plant lot not sure where you get those but usually there are few more to combine then split up over and over so nobody really knows where that particular barcoded plant is once it is cut into 2500 little pieces and once they hit the jars it is anybodys guess. 

Anything to remove this nonvalue added data that is being required. Fight the real problems by reducing tax structure once again. Remove and lift all bans and put in proper requirements that have substantiation and data to back up their feelings. Open more stores they are crippling the industry by putting caps on anything. Educate a bunch of legals that cannabis isn't poison as their parents and their parents have taught them. There is always going to be bad and unfortunately there is no getting away from it. We are the bow of the boat and must take allot of beatings but see, feel and appreciate before any others.

Please find the voice to protect our community from the blinded and uneducated.