Governor Rick Scott Free Emilia Carr

/ #117

2016-06-16 15:51

Emilia Carr does not deserve to be on Death Row. It is very well known that Joshua Fulgham is a very violent and dangerous man. His wife reported him for Domestic Violence and she was very scared of him. I believe Emilia Carr was also very scared of this crazy and very dangerous man . I believe Emilia Carr was scared for her own life and was forced and threatened by this monster Joshua Fulgham . It was Joshua Fulgham that planned the murder of his wife because she was finally brave enough to leave him and she was taking the children with her away from this monster. Joshua Fulgham alone had the reason and motive for wanting to murder his wife. He forced a very frightened Emilia Carr into helping him commit this horrible murder. Emilia Carr is a very small woman . She is only 5' 2" and she was very pregnant with Joshua Fulgham's child at the time of the murder. Emilia Carr was unable to defend herself against Joshua Fulgham as was his poor wife .
Emilia Carr made some very bad decisions and should of got away from this man. She should be accountable to a degree for her bad decisions mainly for not coming forward and going to the police when she had the chance . It very well could of saved the woman's life had she done so. It is clear she very manipulated by Joshua Fulgham I believe in a great degree due to her fear of his very violent nature. I would plead with Governor Rick Scott to please to stop this terrible injustice and remove the penalty of Death from this poor woman. Please give her a sentence with the possibility of parole if you believe she is partly to blame for this woman's death. Please take Emilia Carr off of Death row. The real monster and killer of his own wife is Joshua Fulgham. It was never this poor woman , Emilia Carr who is now held responsible and suffering in his place on Death row.