Justice for Nasser Ahmed

/ #337

2016-11-16 11:30

I have a 13yr old son who has asthma dry skin condition n also has speech n language problem,my son needs to be reminded to take his inhaler he easily forgets n don't know how many puffs to take sometime he's finding difficult to breath but don't know if he needs to take the inhaler I told the school n gave his asthma action card to the nurse who's aware of his condition, when ever my boy has cough n cold he gets wezzy so I had to keep phoning the school n told them to keep an eye on him n remind him to take his inhaler. The sad thing is that the attandance officer does not know about my sons condition he only found out when we had a meeting regarding his poor attendance due to his illness. I think school should take different action for different pupil not every kids r same, some has more then others the staffs should be trained more on medical grounds. Coz no kids should go through what Nasser went through for a little accident got hash punishment. I'm as a parents r now more concern n worried for my child safety in school.