Justice for Nasser Ahmed

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Nasser Ahmed.

2016-11-16 09:36

Nobody deserves to feel as though they mean nothing, to feel as though they are worthless! People need to realize how serious bullying is and the effects it can cause to our loved ones. It might not be our children today or anyone we love but it could be tomorrow! Say no to bullying. Take action and stop this cowardly behaviour. Nobody deserves to die as a result of some idiots who have not been raised properly.

2016-11-16 09:39

Justice for Nasser Ahmed

2016-11-16 09:42

We want proper investigation to identify the cause of death and punish those who responsible!

2016-11-16 09:45

Because he know he was asmatic and after that he give a big detention its very bad

2016-11-16 09:52

Our children are supposed to be looked after in whether in the home, schools, days out/school trips and where there is care, there is shared responsibility as well as a duty that must be upheld.This is such a tragedy that a loss of young life has been taken through the very people that should have been looking after this young boy.
The fault solely lies with the school and Nasser was treated unfairly and to pass the buck by not admitting responsibility is cruel.
Justice needs to served and those responsible have to be held accountable. We must protect our children. How I ask that they live with the death of a special needs child on their conscious is beyond belief. Nasser was punished very cruelly and his parents, family and those who knew him have to live everyday without him, while the perpetrators eat, sleep and breath the air that they took away from Nasser.

2016-11-16 09:56

Rest in peace

2016-11-16 10:11

Fantastic!
You have our support!

2016-11-16 10:15

To get justis for naseer ahmed

2016-11-16 10:30

Justice is necessary

2016-11-16 10:53

This is not acceptable from school. I am now worried of giving my children to school. This school is near to my house and few of my younger brothers had been studying there in the past. This school has very bad reputation. My brothers always used to tell me about students coming to school with knives and fighting all the time. My cousin brother went to this achool with my brothers and he was stabbed my gang of students in the school. My cousin was rushed to hospital. The school was covering up of this incident at that time. And i pretty sure they will be doing the same in this incident. I hope this school get a decent govening body to run this school.

2016-11-16 10:54

There should definitely be an investigation to this very tragic incident. As a teacher they have a responsibility to be aware and take care of the welfare of the children in their school.
Inna lillahi wa inna elayhe rajioun. My regards to the family and may they have patience and get justice.

2016-11-16 11:30

I have a 13yr old son who has asthma dry skin condition n also has speech n language problem,my son needs to be reminded to take his inhaler he easily forgets n don't know how many puffs to take sometime he's finding difficult to breath but don't know if he needs to take the inhaler I told the school n gave his asthma action card to the nurse who's aware of his condition, when ever my boy has cough n cold he gets wezzy so I had to keep phoning the school n told them to keep an eye on him n remind him to take his inhaler. The sad thing is that the attandance officer does not know about my sons condition he only found out when we had a meeting regarding his poor attendance due to his illness. I think school should take different action for different pupil not every kids r same, some has more then others the staffs should be trained more on medical grounds. Coz no kids should go through what Nasser went through for a little accident got hash punishment. I'm as a parents r now more concern n worried for my child safety in school.

#338 Nassr

2016-11-16 11:30

this is murder the teachers in this school are horrible my little brother goes to this school and there have ben situations where the teachers have treated him unfairly this school need to go through a full investigation all the pupils should be interviewed and be allowed to give the thought im the school and the behavior of the terrible teachers

2016-11-16 11:36

The schools should stop detention for all children for reasons like accidentally tipping bins or going to school late etc. Things like not doing homework is understandable? But giving detention on every occasion is something I don't agree with?? The school should have been extra cautious with him? And maybe even make exception for children like him with illness? Bow school need to be sued I would say?

#340 Nasar

2016-11-16 11:36

my little brother goes to this school he has come home in many occasions and told us the  teacher have given him detention for silly reasons nasar was a friend of his what happened has left my brother in bits and terrified him he is frightened to go to school and has asked us to move him to another school. Me and my family pray for nasar he was a lovely young buy such a good boy I just can't beleive he had to go through such a horrific death mayb allah grant him peace and jannah i can't even imagine what his parents are going through to loose a child so young especially during school hours. This was a murder and something needs to be done about it 

2016-11-16 11:46

Teachers should have more responsibility and care for childrens specially those with health problems.

2016-11-16 11:57

As this is emotional and physical abuse of a child.

2016-11-16 11:59

Cruel for teachers to treat anyone so badly

2016-11-16 12:14

Because we believe in justice

2016-11-16 12:17

I am speechless

2016-11-16 12:33

Justice is required for such things

2016-11-16 12:53

I'm more than enraged as I have a son with learning difficulties. These mainstream schools have no idea how to handle any child that has special needs or medical needs.... it's like us parents have ongoing battles everyday to insure our kids needs are being met by the school, but obviously not. We send our children to school believing that they are being taken care of and instead nothing is being heard. If you can't do the job then your not right for the position. I'd put this down to manslaughter..... that person that gave him detention should have known how to handle a person with special n medical needs and have proper training. I'm sorry but this person needs to pay for what they did.

2016-11-16 13:00

It is sooo sad what has happened to this poor boy.We want justice for this boy and his family. I don't feel our children are safe anywhere.

2016-11-16 13:03

I have a son 12 yrs old with asthma and learning issues I can understand how something's effect a child with those conditions

2016-11-16 13:20

It's so heart breaking