Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Quoted post

Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

2011-04-01 18:18

tl;dr Sucks to be you I guess? It's happening and all you fakers can do is watch. I'm not some April fool like the rest of you losers though, I have no time for trivial jokes or the other retard-like things you do on your sites. Stupid is as stupid does in your cases. It's funny watching you fame-hungry whores try to latch onto my celebrity, "I got on his petition and derrr durrr, I told him this" like you even matter. It's sickening you tools would even think you could hope to achieve my level of success or "tell me what's right" or what I should or shouldn't do. You morons are lucky you can even type, that's what level you are compared against a hero and champion of what's right like myself.

All the threats, yawn, bring it. Cowards like you lot don't have what it takes and most of you are foreign and aren't good enough to even be called a citizen of this great nation, bring it on. When hell freezes over you may muster the courage but I doubt it. Your fake seekers will be recalled, you will return them or face jailtime, Generations is done just like you impostor fans will be. You show it in the thread so your lives must be oh so glamorous. LOL LOSERS!!! I win, you lose, buh bye assclowns.

Replies

Count Olaf

#73 Re:

2011-04-01 18:36:15

#72: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -  

Two words: attention whore.

You think you're so great? Why the hell are you wasting time suing a toy company over a simple figure? With your level of amazingness, you should just go over the the middle east and off Osama Bin Laden yourself. Or, better yet, establish world peace.

But no, you're not. You'd rather go on about the "injustices" of Hasbro trying to make money and how you are recieving irrepariable damage because your stupid little exclusive isn't as valuable anymore. Boo Hoo. I doubt you even went to Botcon 2007 anyway and just got the Iacon package so you wouldn't have to leave your mother's basement.