Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor.

Randal Graves

#51 Re: Sign this

2011-03-25 22:24

#48: Nob Revenger! - Sign this

You are stupid as he is.  Get a life weirdo......

Randal Graves

#52 Re: Re: Sign this

2011-03-26 02:33

#51: Randal Graves - Re: Sign this

You're not me. I bet you're one of those TF/LotR fags, aren't you!

Randal Graves

#53 ??? You're not me but try to make some sense, Elias. lol

2011-03-26 04:40

Get fucked douche. I'm an upstanding dicksmoker like all the other TFW members, wannabe.
Randal Graves

#54 Re: ??? You're not me but try to make some sense, Elias. lol

2011-03-26 04:49

#53: Randal Graves - ??? You're not me but try to make some sense, Elias. lol

Proved my point douche lips. The real me wouldn't be caught dead on some fucking go-bot fanboy jackoff site!

Chaos Muffin

2011-03-26 04:58

Proves mine also, you are a member of one and that's bad enough. Scalper.
Chaos Muffin

#56 Daith

2011-03-26 05:01

of Allspark fame was caught molesting a goat after his nephew got away from his fat ass. Please give him support in this crisis/everyday occurrence.

2011-03-26 22:50

Bunch of cunts

#58 stawp using mah name!1

2011-03-29 23:33

Imitators always capitalize my name lolol (awesome) - cm

brb, need bbq sauce

Elias Weskerson

2011-03-31 07:01

You probably really talk and spell like that, you insipid little troll. I will show you all come Botcon, it will be renamed Wesker-con forever more after.
Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

2011-04-01 02:36

Also, since some morons can't read the announcements, Generations is on indefinite hold till this matter is resolved. If it hasn't already been shipped, you aren't getting it. To those who would believe it's fake, because some monkey calling himself stepsongrapes can't read my attorney is based in NY, watch and see how fake it is. You get nothing after this last wave and the offending fakes will be mine to incinerate and urinate on the ashes. Certain Afro-American and foreign gook members of TFW, Fl, Sm, need to shut their mouths as well. I'll be at Botcon, run your mouths then, this "kid" will school you and school you well.
Avenging Seeker

#61 Wrong

2011-04-01 03:16

So how come online stores are getting new generations figures? Fail.

2011-04-01 03:44

What part of other than what's already shipped don't you understand? Fail, typical ignorant false fan who wasn't present in the hearing so he postulates a retarded theory fail. Fucking asswipe Dark Seeker, LOL, fantasy land a little too much? I shot your pithy little dreams down, crash and burn bitch. LOLOLOL

#63 Doubt me now fools

2011-04-01 04:34

I WILL SHAKE HASBRO TO IT'S CORE AND SHATTER THE FANDOM WHO DOUBTED MY POWER!!!! You know it's real now, watch me roll this puppy up and reciprocate greed with greed. All your fakes will belong to me, you cannot undo the wrath I have set in motion. Tremble at my might......

2011-04-01 04:50

Hey Waverider, Seali-me, Fosterlager, Kup-is-Dion, it means I'm getting your figures plus compensatory damages and Generations is over. Rejoice true fans, the battle is nearly over!!!!!!
Avenging Seeker

2011-04-01 05:36

The amount of utter stupidity here is staggering. Crying over a fucking toy that in the long run won't be worth the plastic it's molded out of. Seems to me there's more important things in the world to worry about than a four year old transformer. The so-called "trolls" are actually the voices of reason.

All credibility is lost when the supposed "plaintiff" resorts to childish insults and name-calling, if indeed that is the plaintiff in the suit and not someone looking for attention.

#66 Re:

2011-04-01 14:44

#65: Avenging Seeker -  

Like how your credibility and opinion are shot because you don't have the balls to use your own name but a variation of your boardname coward? It is me, Elias Weskerson, you've no doubt learned it's all real now but just still troll like you false fans and degenerates have for MONTHS. I had to make this new petition it got so bad. Anyway, you don't matter and since you've got so much better to worry about Dark Seeker, go do that you lowlife boardjunkie. I'll be happy to keep my fight going as I have from the start while you casuals debate it even though your own members (who are lawyers and know mine) told you it's real and I have legal right and cause on my side. No more fake Seekers, Generations is on indefinite hold, and you crybabys still can't do one damn thing about it. Chew on that for a while, loser.
The Real Dark Seeker

#67 HA HA HA HA

2011-04-01 16:06

If this is real, and you're not being a troll, I thought I'd let you know that your course of action is indeed doing the exact opposite of what you had intended. Don't get it? Ok, well I still see people paying high amounts for the bot con 2007 TC. And its not like the value of it is going down anytime soon. What you're doing is giving the Generations Thundercracker a certain notoriety that will in effect drive its own secondary market value way above your precious little version of Thundercracker. Why? Because if what you are doing is real, it will make the Generations Thundercracker rare. Didn't think about that did you? I'll bet you didn't think about all the people out there who already have one that will refuse to give it up....court order or not. It would be a legal nightmare to get a court order to have everyone give theirs up to you, those who purchased them legally. And I personally deem you nothing more than a despicable no life having person who would actually go out of his way to deny kids, and adults the joy of owning a particular toy they may have wanted all because of your selfish ass. You sir, are a prime example of why and how humanity has gone to hell in a hand basket. You have no power, only the presumption that you do. If anything, the only thing you have is the negative notoriety that will embed your family name in shame in the history of any fandom. From this moment forth, anytime a supposed true fan acts a troll, people will utter your name in disrespect and discord. Your name will never be spoken again in any positive light. You will then be turned into an internet meme. I will not be Weskersoned out of my toy or hobby.

Oh and BTW Elias, this is the real Dark Seeker from the forums. That Avenging Seeker is not me. I thought you could backtrace? I'm sure you'd see that the IP address is not the same is mine. Obviously, you don't know what you're talking about and you've made false allegations that you could indeed see who it was. You're so full of shit its not even funny anymore. But since you decided to mention my name, I thought I'd reply. I honestly didn't even want to bother with your ignorant drivel until someone told me you mentioned my name on here. But that's ok....I can see you're set in your ways of thinking. You can think the other person is me while I sit here and think how much of a f*cking presumptuous moron you are. Thank you, have a nice day and don't chew on THAT too hard now.......idiot.

The Real Dark Seeker

#68 Just to rub it in

2011-04-01 16:33

I'm going to promote someone else's petition that I just found on your original one. Thanks for mentioning my name here (although it was out of sheer ignorance), but please.....I'd rather not have my board name associated with a douche bag such as yourself. Oh damn....I guess its too late now isn't it? Oh well....maybe I should cry about it like you've cried about Thundercracker. Maybe I should let something so meaningless and so trivial hold me up from living life as it was meant to be......yeah.....[/SARCASM]

http://www.petitions24.com/signatures/stop_elias_weskerson_from_embarassing_the_fandom/

2011-04-01 17:46

Shut up you fatass presumptous faggot. I'll beat the hell out of you and anyone else. Like the recall you idiotic fanboy? It's all fake now huh? You retards wouldn't believe and you can link to your lover's petition all you want, I win and you casual part-time wannabe TFW asslickers WILL be returning your fakes. You sir are a fake and phony fan just like the rest over there because you lack the spine to even use your real name. You are nothing, a nobody and a queer so go chew on a dick bitch....oh wait, you are already. Fuck you and TFW weeaboo wannabee fans worldwide. I am a champion for all that is right, how dare you even think you matter in the least you punk.
Legal Eagle

2011-04-01 17:59

You know, people like Elias are the reason the general public think Transformers and other toy collectors are insane individuals who live in their Mum's basement. You got a convention exclusive. Hasbro bringing out a Generations version is not going to intrude upon the value of that exclusive, as there will always be fans out there as crazy as you are who will gladly pay extra to say they own an exclusive.

Suing Hasbro for a recall makes no sense, and considering that the toys are already manufactured and going to ship (the recall is, I suspect, an April Fool's joke - much like I'm hoping you are) there is no way they are going to turn around and go OMG MY BAD LET'S DESTROY ALL OF THESE TOYS WE JUST SPENT THOUSANDS MAKING. This whole legal battle is a joke, and is clogging the courts up with unnecessary whiny cases about some toy nobody made them buy, when there are people out there with genuine legal concerns.

tl;dr I lol at you and your misplacement of priorities. Or, cry more.
Count Olaf

#71 Re:

2011-04-01 18:14

#69: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -  

That's a voluntary recall, you dipshit, not a court order of property seissure. You can not have Hasbro go to such lengths to recall every single figure you deem as "fake".  I also like how you are ranting on about TFW and TFW alone. What, is the AllSpark forums not "worthy" of your baseless name throwing? Or any of the other Transformers websites for that matter? You claim you can take on anybody, but I doubt that. Especially since you are pissing off a whole ton of people with your bullshit antics regardless of if you are legit with this, you will find no welcome at Botcon if you even show up, which I also doubt. You're just the textbook example of an internet tough guy, who I doubt even owns a Botcon Thundercracker at this point (if you do, post pics to prove it, failure to do so will show you are a lying asshat who is only digging is own grave in this fandom).

2011-04-01 18:18

tl;dr Sucks to be you I guess? It's happening and all you fakers can do is watch. I'm not some April fool like the rest of you losers though, I have no time for trivial jokes or the other retard-like things you do on your sites. Stupid is as stupid does in your cases. It's funny watching you fame-hungry whores try to latch onto my celebrity, "I got on his petition and derrr durrr, I told him this" like you even matter. It's sickening you tools would even think you could hope to achieve my level of success or "tell me what's right" or what I should or shouldn't do. You morons are lucky you can even type, that's what level you are compared against a hero and champion of what's right like myself.

All the threats, yawn, bring it. Cowards like you lot don't have what it takes and most of you are foreign and aren't good enough to even be called a citizen of this great nation, bring it on. When hell freezes over you may muster the courage but I doubt it. Your fake seekers will be recalled, you will return them or face jailtime, Generations is done just like you impostor fans will be. You show it in the thread so your lives must be oh so glamorous. LOL LOSERS!!! I win, you lose, buh bye assclowns.
Count Olaf

#73 Re:

2011-04-01 18:36

#72: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -  

Two words: attention whore.

You think you're so great? Why the hell are you wasting time suing a toy company over a simple figure? With your level of amazingness, you should just go over the the middle east and off Osama Bin Laden yourself. Or, better yet, establish world peace.

But no, you're not. You'd rather go on about the "injustices" of Hasbro trying to make money and how you are recieving irrepariable damage because your stupid little exclusive isn't as valuable anymore. Boo Hoo. I doubt you even went to Botcon 2007 anyway and just got the Iacon package so you wouldn't have to leave your mother's basement.

2011-04-01 18:51

Here's two for you: Fuck you.

Notice the recall? Look at my amazingness and tremble you cunt. Grow a pair and sign your name like a man, oh wait, you aren't. You are an internet tough guy who can't back shit up. GTFO while I laugh over my glorious victory. LOLOLOLOLOL @ ALL false fans on ALL greedy faggot fanboy sites. I just took your figures and you can do NOTHING about it. Keep responding Count Ho-laf, maybe someone might recognize you from my petition someday, attention whore. Fucking phony fan.
Pedro Henrique Leal

#75 you are insane...

2011-04-01 19:08

All this shit because of a TOY?! REALLY?

And you actually think you are the one in the right here Elias? GENERATIONS Thundercracker is NOT the same thing as botcon 2007 Thundercracker... And the sockpuppets claiming we are cheapstakes for not seeing the OH SO BLATANT INJUSTICE that is Generations Thundercracker... You actually want to deny collectors and KIDS their Thundercrackers because yours will... devaluate...

And we are the selfish cheapstakes who are not true fans... no, the TRUE Fan is the egomaniac that thinks toys should be taken off market because... there is already an exclusive of that character? WTF