Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Quoted post

Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

2011-04-01 20:05

Oh no, the recalls real. Find a way to explain that bitch ass broke dick. Huh? What? I won? Oh yeah, I FUCKING WON!!!! Post your info and I'll come in person to TAKE you shit. It's several boards wide that this is indeed real but once again, Section 8 the Unwanted can't get in his stupid slothlike brain it's true. Because he thinks so. LOLOLOL I have SEVERAL BC TC's so don't worry bitch, with what I have and my court winnings I'm doing just fine punk. I don't have to answer to an insignificant babykiller and child molestor such as you. Hey, I WON MOTHERFUCKERR!!!! RECAAAAAALLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLL UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO

Replies

Pedro Henrique Leal

#86 Re:

2011-04-01 20:11:43

#85: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -

You have several Botcon Thundercrackers? And you're planning on selling them? So as I thought, you are nothing but a measly scalper... all this is just to ensure no one has Thundercracker, and they gotta buy it from you...

You are truly despicable Elias Weskerson...

Thnakfully, my Thundercracker is on the way, and no way you're taking him.

Count Olaf

#87 Re:

2011-04-01 20:13:39

Too bad you need to leave your basement cave in order to try and get all the "fakes" out there. You might die from too much exposure of the sun on your pale skin, though, so maybe you shouldn't risk actually coming to terms with reality and breathing fresh air.

Plus, I think 99% of the fandom has turned against you, so you're fucked no matter what happens.

The Real Dark Seeker

#93 Re:

2011-04-01 20:31:31

There's no information on Hasbro's site about this. Real ey? We'll see. I'm giving it until Monday. Recalls of this nature is sure to be updated on their site by then. And if nothing shows up (to say nothing about it showing up a few days later)....then guess what? You....are a liar.

Oh....and BTW, good luck on trying to get the courts to agree with you in me giving you anything except a nice ride to jail if you even step on my property. And that's if you don't make me enact my right to the make my day law.