Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor.

Count Olaf

#76 Re:

2011-04-01 19:15

#74: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -  

Internet tough guy, huh? It takes one to know one. You say I can't back shit up, well neither can you.

Also, I've still got my Generations coneheads nice and snug in my Classics Decepticon collection, and nothing you can do will get me to give them up because an asshat like you decided I couldn't have them. I also will get Generations TC as well, not only to further complete my Seeker group but to also just to piss you off. Take THAT and shove it up your false-cause supporting ass.

Also, the PDF that aparently is supposed to be your whole case remains bullshit. Tell me, what relation does the "Winter vs. Natrual Resources Defense Council" have in relation to your case?

Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

2011-04-01 19:19

Glad you see I'm right faggot, enjoy the recall. Cry you greedy false fan, cry when they take your figures. I'd love to see the delicious tears from you ALL. LOLOLOL

To the tards saying it's fake, proof literally pops up everywhere and you still deny it and claim it false. Are you really THIS stupid? Truly today IS YOUR special day, cretins.
Count Olaf

#78 Re:

2011-04-01 19:23

#77: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -  

Here's a question: how much did you pay Robert Dakis to make that bullshit case PDF for you? 

The Real Dark Seeker

#79 Re:

2011-04-01 19:39

#69: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -

Recall ey? Why did I just return from a local Walmart with some Dirge's I picked up for a few friends then? Why did I even see and take pictures of Dirge's STILL on the shelf at Walmarts and Targets? I'll post them up on the boards if you like seeing as how you think there's a real recall of sorts. Oh and BTW, I already got my Thundercrackers...and I'm keeping them. Further more, when I see them on the pegs, I'll buy some more just to spite you. :) UMADBRO? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

You crack me up. You get so worked up over a toy when theres more important things in life. You a champion? Wow......if you're a champion (by way of your own delusions of grandeur), I could say I'm a god. I could play the military veteran card here and say how dare you insult a veteran that fought for your right to insult me. But I'm not as low as you. But if you don't believe me, you're more than welcome to come to my house to enact your threat of physical violence so that I can show your bleeding corpse after I defend myself from your hostile acts, my copy of the DDForm 214 I have.

2011-04-01 19:40

What I paid your Mom when she blew me, board lawyer wannabe. I paid Steve and him only, you stupid fucks are hilarious.
It's real, done and they're MINE. No joke.

#81 Re: Re:

2011-04-01 19:43

#79: The Real Dark Seeker - Re:  

I have one too, post your info you retarded sloth. You more than likely were a Section 8, recalled because you are a fat, insane broke dick grunt. A wannabe, yep that's it. Get fucked you lowlife. There's a reason you are out, they didn't want you and no one else does either faggot.
The Real Dark Seeker

#82 Re: Re: Re:

2011-04-01 19:50

#81: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan - Re: Re:

Awww....still got your botcon Thundercracker shoved up your wee little hole I see xD Maybe if you take it out, you'd start to feel better. Might I highly suggest you seek some therapy? You clearly have issues. And if you claim to be prior service, might I suggest you seek help for some form of PTSD. No wait....sorry....I can't imagine someone like you being in the battlefield. Maybe you were a cook? No......they wouldn't allow someone this mentally disturbed to handle food either. Gee.....like I said in the forums...you really are full of it. Like I said, take the toy out of your ass, and maybe you won't be so full of it anymore :)

The Real Dark Seeker

#83 Re: Re: Re:

2011-04-01 19:51

#81: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan - Re: Re:

Oh and BTW, if you're asking someone to post up personal information on the internet, you really must be the retarded sloth here. No one in their right mind is going to post up such information that can be used for identity theft. You asking that of anyone clearly shows how mentally deficient you are xD  Keep em coming, I'm having a blast laughing at you.

Count Olaf

#84 Re:

2011-04-01 19:55

#80: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -  

Heh. You've run out of things to say, so you're resorting to the usual "your mom" jokes now? How immature, and further proof you have no evidence any of this is legit.

I've done my research, and the only way you will ever have my Generations coneheads in your scumbag hands is if I willingly give them to you. Which I'm not.

Oh, and since you didn't answer my question about how that "winter" case has any relation to yours, I'll tell you how: IT DOESN'T. Botcon Thundercracker has nothing do to with sonar and how it affect whales, dumbass:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_v._Natural_Resources_Defense_Council

I hope your Botcon Thundercracker's tailfins break. Let's see how valuable your stupid toy is after that.

2011-04-01 20:05

Oh no, the recalls real. Find a way to explain that bitch ass broke dick. Huh? What? I won? Oh yeah, I FUCKING WON!!!! Post your info and I'll come in person to TAKE you shit. It's several boards wide that this is indeed real but once again, Section 8 the Unwanted can't get in his stupid slothlike brain it's true. Because he thinks so. LOLOLOL I have SEVERAL BC TC's so don't worry bitch, with what I have and my court winnings I'm doing just fine punk. I don't have to answer to an insignificant babykiller and child molestor such as you. Hey, I WON MOTHERFUCKERR!!!! RECAAAAAALLLLLLLL ALLLLLLLL UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL LMAO
Pedro Henrique Leal

#86 Re:

2011-04-01 20:11

#85: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -

You have several Botcon Thundercrackers? And you're planning on selling them? So as I thought, you are nothing but a measly scalper... all this is just to ensure no one has Thundercracker, and they gotta buy it from you...

You are truly despicable Elias Weskerson...

Thnakfully, my Thundercracker is on the way, and no way you're taking him.

Count Olaf

#87 Re:

2011-04-01 20:13

Too bad you need to leave your basement cave in order to try and get all the "fakes" out there. You might die from too much exposure of the sun on your pale skin, though, so maybe you shouldn't risk actually coming to terms with reality and breathing fresh air.

Plus, I think 99% of the fandom has turned against you, so you're fucked no matter what happens.

2011-04-01 20:21

aWWWW, WHAT'S WRONG CHICKENSHIT??? I told you you weren't man enough and you ALL will give the Seekers back, court order motherfuckers. Deal with it and fuck the false fandom, poor broke dicks like you make me sick.

#89 Re: Re:

2011-04-01 20:22

#86: Pedro Henrique Leal - Re:  

Fuck you too Beaner. You WILL give it back, court order dumbass.
Pedro Henrique Leal

#90 Re:

2011-04-01 20:28

#88: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -

Yes, because being a true fan is all about being a dick and preventing people from enjoying Transformers, right? It is not about the toys, but keeping the "filthy false fans" and kids away from it, isn't it? It is obvious that toys shouldn't be enjoyed, but stocked so the TRUE FANS can sell them on E-bay!

Screw the filthy Hasbro Moneygrubbers and the fake fans who think toys should be available to them filthy kids! THEY ARE MEANT FOR US TRUE FANS!

OH MIGH ELIAS WESKERSON, thank you for opening my eyes... I shouldn't indicate Transformers to my friends, how could I be so blind? NO! As a true fan, I should belittle any one who is not "A TRUE FAN"! THANK YOU for clearing my view!

¬¬

Pedro Henrique Leal

#91 Re: Re: Re:

2011-04-01 20:30

#89: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan - Re: Re:

Force me!

You don't even know where I live

Hint Hint : it is in a country starting with B

2011-04-01 20:30

Your welcome tamale stomper.
The Real Dark Seeker

#93 Re:

2011-04-01 20:31

There's no information on Hasbro's site about this. Real ey? We'll see. I'm giving it until Monday. Recalls of this nature is sure to be updated on their site by then. And if nothing shows up (to say nothing about it showing up a few days later)....then guess what? You....are a liar.

Oh....and BTW, good luck on trying to get the courts to agree with you in me giving you anything except a nice ride to jail if you even step on my property. And that's if you don't make me enact my right to the make my day law.

Pedro Henrique Leal

2011-04-01 20:32

I'm not mexican you racist moron, but I guess you feel that "them filthy spics and niggers and gooks should be able to touch MAH TOIS"

#95 Re: Re:

2011-04-01 20:37

#93: The Real Dark Seeker - Re:  

No shit, just happened yesterday. You've been proven wrong all day but....guess what? You....are....a...retarded homo....who makes shit up like the rest of the false topacify your own fear of losing your fake KO Thundercracker and Dirge, and Thrust. Next part of trial, get this, is for when I recieve the seekers and all my MONEY for my dedication to the brand. I'm going somewhere, you can go to hell fatass.
Count Olaf

#96 Re:

2011-04-01 20:37

#88: Elias Weskerson, trueAsshole -  

You're running out of things to say, aren't you?  Plus, how can you say I am not man enough when YOU are the one denying other collectors and, more importantly, kids the right to have fun toys simply to satisfy your ego? Taking toys from children is bullshit, especially if it's over something as trivial as exclusivity.

Plus, Hasbro has not put up a recall about these figures nor have they stopped selling Dirge on their website, either. I would have thought they would have stopped that if any of this is legit, but from the looks of things the only thing that is true is that you are a douche.

Let me know when your balls drop, manchild.

The Real Dark Seeker

#97 Re: Re: Re:

2011-04-01 20:46

#95: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan - Re: Re:

Suuuure. I actually have the real Henkei Thundercracker and Hasbro made Dirge and Thrust, but thank you for thinking they're KOs :)  Thank you for posting up what this is really about. I'm sure Hasbro's lawyers are onto this already. Which....if you were any smarter.....you wouldn't have posted up half of the things you did. *shakes head* way to ruin your own case......some people are just that stupid I guess.....to celebrate a victory that hasn't even happened.......  But then again, I still don't believe you anyway....so rant away. This has provided much amusement.

skywarp

#98 bullshit

2011-04-01 21:18

THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS PETITION IS A REALLY DUMBAAS! ITS JUST A TOY! AND U MAKING IT ALL SO SERIOUS FUCKER!
SKYWARP

2011-04-01 21:21

WE ARE ALL VERY THANKFUL HERE IN MANILA THAT HASBRO TFG THUNDERCRACKER WAS RELEASED!!! EVERYBODY HERE ARE ALL VERY HAPPY!!!!! WAY TO GO TO HASBRO!!!! BULLSHIT TO THAT ONE WHO STARTED THIS PETIITION! IDIOTA!

2011-04-01 21:31

Learn to speak you fish faced mongrel. Who gives a shit about a country we raped the gook bitches in for sport in WWII?? Not me, fuck you inbred island piece of shit, love how you guys on ebay scalp the fuck outta toys too. "HUUURRR DEERRR WE MANIRANS OH SO HAPPY HASBLO, WE SUCKY SUCKY FIVE DORRAH, THEN RESELL FO TWENTRY DORRAH. WE SOOO HAPPY AND RETARD, DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTING EVER"" YOU MORON!!!!! LOLOLOL GTFO MY petition you asshat.