PROTECT TUNSTALL COMMUNITY

Quoted post

tsk

#225 Re: Re: Re: re201 and 203

2014-02-20 09:49

#222: - Re: Re: re201 and 203

"I keep hearing about the school having C ofE ethics but it is very apparent that no Christianity is being shown at all to people in Tunstall Road and Ruins Barn Road who will be sacrificing everything they have worked for to look out onto a giant shed and school car park"

And that my friends is christianity in action. Since when did christianity exist to uphold the front garden views of the few. Whilst I understand your concern, please don't bring christianity into the equation, it's simply not relevant... if you want a bibical quote to support the school being built try when Jesus said "let the children come to me".  I also recall he said a few scathing things about people who consider themselves of a higher status because of their position/social standing...

Replies

#226 Re: Re: Re: Re: re201 and 203

2014-02-20 10:27:21

#225: tsk - Re: Re: Re: re201 and 203

No one has a higher status here not even you but some respect to those who have opposing views would be nice and some respect for the people in Tunstall Road who really will be giving up a lot of what they have put into life if this scheme goes ahead.