STOP THE END OF RESISTANCE 1, 2 and 3

Quoted post

zammis

#204 Re:

2014-04-10 21:52

#202: -

This Petition will  no doubt be sent when enough players sign it. My guess, Sony will keep it off line, and totaly disregard us all, no matter what we think. I feel that the same will eventualy happen to all Ps3 games. It isn't Rocket science to see Sony ARE pushing Ps3 users further and further into the corner of free online Gaming, and hoping we will all then move to the latest MONEY STEELING PS4. PAY TO PLAY. I still don't understand why people just jump from a brilliant ps3 to an inferior consul.

They won,t be getting me to buy another consul, Why? when i buy a game that states, ONLINE PLAY, that can;t be played on line. They should keep a service going , that advertises an  online option. IF SONY WANT US ALL TO PAY TO PLAY. GIVE US AN OPTION TO PLAY WHAT WE WANT. IF WE PAY. AND NOT JUST STEEL THE GAME BACK FROM US BY STOPPING US PLAYING IT, WHEN WE SPENT HARD EARNED MONEY FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Replies

#208 Re: Re:

2014-04-11 12:07:39

#204: zammis - Re:

like what your saying pal but i think everyone should buy a gaming pc cause they are so much better. i have a ps4 and i never go on it cause its boring and no good games on it except battlefield