BLUE DYKES SURGERY APPOINTMENTS

Quoted post

Stot

#16 Repeat prescription service

2014-06-11 15:47

I requested three items via the on line repeat prescription service. One item was included on the prescription automatically sent to the pharmacy. I had to go back to Bluedykes to 'see' if there was another prescription waiting for me. Luckily there was, but only for 1 item. The third item was missing from the prescription because I had requested it 1 day before the computer at Bluedykes thought I needed another. One reason I use the repeat prescription service is because it is pot luck whether you get through to reception to get an appointment. Now they are putting obstructions in the way with regards of the automated service. On another issue, I am not comfortable with the surgery putting their faith into 'Advanced Nurse Practitioners' instead of GP's. This effectively dumbs down the quality of service provided. The Bluedykes website states that they are having difficulty recruiting GPS, more so, in keeping them due to the very high workloads they are under. This is an own goal as it was the Bluedykes practice that chose to take on the additional patients at Grassmore. It is sad, but I believe that this surgery is in terminal decline, it is probably time to jump ship.

Replies

#20 Re: Repeat prescription service

2015-01-13 10:06:23

#21 Re: Repeat prescription service

2015-01-22 19:13:49