Close down Whisper scam page!

Quoted post

#10 Troll Haven

2014-07-25 01:07

Get a life people. No one cares about trolls like you. You are doing exactly what you are saying she does. How pathetic is that. I wish I had so much spare time on my hands. Have you nothing better to do. People can make up their own minds. They don't need morons like you. Having said that, you have made me laugh consistently. You need Your Page shutting down.

Replies

Be Gone!

#11 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 01:14:25

#10: Guest - Troll Haven

We do not beg for money and scam people.  We do not say our cats are in the hospital and the vet says that they have no record of our cat being there.  Now, if she would stop asking for money and take care of her own cats and children, we all would be happier.  But she doesn't.  And we're not.

#12 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 02:49:25

whats funny is that , they made the pention first..

#13 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 02:50:15

Further more .. you make me laugh..

#14 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 04:47:39

Honestly, I have a job, and I go to school full time, manage a house, and have to keep up my relationship with my significant other. And I have NEVER in a million years asked for hand-outs. That is just sad. Especially when she gets government aid. She is on Medicaid and in the state of WV (Trust me, I know, I live there) all perscriptions are free. ESPECIALLY if you're pregnant. She is also on FOOD stamps, and that means MONEY FOR YOUR FOOD. Now with all that in mind, her boyfriend/fiance has a JOB supposedly. Shouldn't they be spending that on the cat stuff since the state pays for everything else? And she lives with mommy and daddy. They pay for her internet and all that jazz. Not to mention she has a tablet. If she were so destitue she'd sell it and use it towards her bills instead of begging. I know if I get down on my luck, I sell something I don't need.