Close down Whisper scam page!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Close down Whisper scam page!.

2014-07-24 19:00

People that consistently want to ban other people off Facebook for having an opinion is wrong. Especially when we don't even contact her or DO anything to her. We have never harmed this woman or her family in any sort other than stating our opinions and FACTUAL events that has/have occurred.

2014-07-24 20:19

this page has been scamming and lying for years

2014-07-24 21:14

Bravo to whomever finally created this!
mandie

#4 Re:

2014-07-24 22:02

#1: -

agree 100%

2014-07-24 22:49

You should really mind your own business. You have too much time on your hands.

2014-07-24 22:54

Wonderful! About time there was a petition to sign!
Marcy

2014-07-24 23:09

Perpetually lying and manipulating innocent naive and caring people. When someone ask a question they are banned. She doesn't want her gravy train to end. She is a criminal of the worst kind. If someone claimed to have cancer and did a fundraiser and it turned out not to be true they would be thrown in jail. This is exactly where this woman and her sister belong. Facebook needs to put an end to her page and giving her a forum to extort.

2014-07-25 00:31

So many people are tired of hearing the same old song & dance from her. Wake up & smell reality people. ONCE BURNED - TWICE SHY!!!
D.

2014-07-25 01:06

For those saying the person who created this petition has too much time on their hands obviously have no idea of the history of Whisper's page. This has been a long time coming. I hate to admit but I got sucked into their scam a year and a half ago. If you follow the page for any length of time it's easy to follow the scam dujour.

#10 Troll Haven

2014-07-25 01:07

Get a life people. No one cares about trolls like you. You are doing exactly what you are saying she does. How pathetic is that. I wish I had so much spare time on my hands. Have you nothing better to do. People can make up their own minds. They don't need morons like you. Having said that, you have made me laugh consistently. You need Your Page shutting down.
Be Gone!

#11 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 01:14

#10: Guest - Troll Haven

We do not beg for money and scam people.  We do not say our cats are in the hospital and the vet says that they have no record of our cat being there.  Now, if she would stop asking for money and take care of her own cats and children, we all would be happier.  But she doesn't.  And we're not.

#12 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 02:49

whats funny is that , they made the pention first..

#13 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 02:50

Further more .. you make me laugh..

#14 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 04:47

Honestly, I have a job, and I go to school full time, manage a house, and have to keep up my relationship with my significant other. And I have NEVER in a million years asked for hand-outs. That is just sad. Especially when she gets government aid. She is on Medicaid and in the state of WV (Trust me, I know, I live there) all perscriptions are free. ESPECIALLY if you're pregnant. She is also on FOOD stamps, and that means MONEY FOR YOUR FOOD. Now with all that in mind, her boyfriend/fiance has a JOB supposedly. Shouldn't they be spending that on the cat stuff since the state pays for everything else? And she lives with mommy and daddy. They pay for her internet and all that jazz. Not to mention she has a tablet. If she were so destitue she'd sell it and use it towards her bills instead of begging. I know if I get down on my luck, I sell something I don't need.

Kiss My Ass,WV

#15 Troll Haven

2014-07-25 18:12

Since some of you assholes want to leave rude comments on MY petition it's my turn. Your page is lies first off Whisper & them are NOT my cats they family are friends second I have money & handle my own shit!!! FYI you can't seem to spell my last name right so stay the fuck off the internet & FB
Then Quit Asking for Money

#16 Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 18:30

#15: Kiss My Ass,WV - Troll Haven

Then quit asking for money!  That's all you do.  July 17th.  You asked for money for litter and cat food and threw a fit when paypal took $4.99 monthly fee.  So, if you if you "have money & handle" your "own shit," then quit asking for money and Troll Haven will back off.  That seems reasonable?  Or do you make a living off of your cats?  If you cannot afford your cats, perhaps you should consider rehoming them...especially with a baby on the way.  Babies cost more than kitties!  I hope you realize that.

Oh, how did the spay go?  Or did it get rescheduled again?  For a future undetermined date?  And when the kittens start having kittens, are you going to beg for more money to get them fixed?

Kiss My Ass,WV

#17 Re: Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 18:45

#16: Then Quit Asking for Money - Re: Troll Haven 

That's Tamara's card not mine & she asks not me I admin the page not ask for money pay attention & read posts
Then Quit Asking for Money

#18 Re: Re: Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 18:50

#17: Kiss My Ass,WV - Re: Re: Troll Haven

Sorry I thought you were Tamara. Honest question.   Why do you stand behind her if you see what she is doing?  How can you not see what she is doing?  Your name is being ruined by associating with that page and that's just not fair on you.

Stay Classy Tuna

#19 Re: Re: Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 18:51

#17: Kiss My Ass,WV - Re: Re: Troll Haven 

Well Uncle Tuna you defend, support, and encourage what she does
Sick & Tired WV

#20 Re: Re: Re: Re: Troll Haven

2014-07-25 19:27

#18: Then Quit Asking for Money - Re: Re: Re: Troll Haven 

I may have said It before only to go back but really considering leaving page nothing has Changed with her don't need my name ruined
Sick & Tired WV

#21 I give up

2014-07-25 19:30

Did something I never thought I would & signed this.... I give up

2014-07-25 19:31

No idea who started this but if it does anything then it's worth it :) good luck
Sick & Tired WV Was Kiss My Ass WV

#23 I give up

2014-07-25 19:46

I resigned & unlinked page would post screen cap but won't let me....
sorry but don't believe it

#24 Re: I give up

2014-07-25 20:11

Sick & Tired WV

#25 I published my name in signatures

2014-07-25 21:03

I know there is doubt my name is now able to be seen it's #79 I don't need dragged in lies deception ect