Save this baby girl from abuse!

Quoted post

steven

#15 well...

2014-12-21 10:31

What if these people realize they don't want kids when she's 2 or 3. They like having a little baby,  but I have 3 kids, the oldest is seven now, and I can tell you that the first two years are a cake walk. You don't know how it's going to be. What if they decide they don't want to be with each other. A kid going through a tantrum manipulating both of you against each other puts strain on marriages.  I understand where you guys are coming from but people who are together and already have kids is a safer bet and a more stable bet. I do agree that the system is not perfect but it's better than a system run by rednecks and illiterate tweakers.

Replies

#16 Re: well...

2014-12-21 11:32:50

#15: steven - well... 

Sorry you're not happy with your kids, Steven.

#21 Re: well...

2014-12-21 15:39:37

So every first time parent isn't qualified to raise a child. Hmm...guess we should be taking a lot of babies away from their parents then.  

#30 Re: well...

2014-12-21 19:39:18

Well i for one know this family! They work with special Olympics, sponsor children through big brother program for the mentally challenged. They are foster parents because they love kids and have wanted one from the start. They are a strong family and support each other in everything. They are a great couple. Jon has helped raise my daughter when we were roommates for over 10 years. When my daughters dad failed it was job who took her to father daughter dances, taught her to play basketball and bowling. I resent your comment!