Save this baby girl from abuse!

Quoted post

steven

#18 Re: Re: well...

2014-12-21 11:55

#16: Guest - Re: well... 

I think failure to understand proper english counts as illiteracy.  Or you're assuming. And you know what they say about that... I'm saying these people haven't proven they can deal with an older child while the other people have.  Besides that point, I see a lot of people who are saying the baby knows these people but she won't remember them at all being taken at this age. Social media shouldn't be involved in the fate of a childs future.

Replies

#31 Re: Re: Re: well...

2014-12-21 19:45:00

#18: steven - Re: Re: well... 

Again you show your ignorance. This man has indeed raised a child before. One that was not his but he loves as much as if she is. He calls her his niece and by God I hope she doesn't read your comments or his niece by CHOICE would rip a new ass. How dare you judge what you don't know! 

#44 Re: Re: Re: well...

2014-12-23 05:22:48

#18: steven - Re: Re: well... 

Funny how you speak of proper English, yet you start a sentance with the word "and." That Steven is improper sentence structure. Please refrain from judging people that you do not know. Ayla voluteers as a teachers assistance to young children. Jon works with the special olympics as well as a big brother program for the mentally challenged. This couple has a good marriage and are not the type to EVER abandon a child. I am sorry your unhappy and that your children stress you to the point of not wanting them at times. That is a part of being a parent. I too get frustrated and think of ways to torment my child for driving me bat shit crazy at times. However, I do believe you reap what you sow, so when she in turn becomes a mother and she calls me at her whits end... I may just be silent for effect, then burst out laughing saying "Karma sweetie.... it's your turn" all the while smiling into my glass of wine. My teen may try my patience, however I love that younger version of my obnoxious self and remind myself she is my karma... I have apologized to my mother. She deserved one in retrospect.