SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

Quoted post

Frank

2015-02-21 18:15

I am a dog person but there are many unanswered questions. In the original letter, far more detailed than this site, the owners state that someone, apparently some lawyer, has a personal vendetta against the owners. Why would a lawyer bother? Why the vendetta? Next, the owners repeatedly claim that the protagagonists never read any laws or regulations. How can they know that? Next, they claim the village attorney sent someone named Jean Bacardi a threatening letter "regarding his power over her". Really? That's called evidence. I'd like to see it. By the way, nowhere in the incredibly lengthy original letter are we told who Jean Bicardi actually is.

Next, having a dog (or person) evaluated after a crime has been committed, even with a positive result, is irrelevant. It's after the fact. Again, this is detailed in the original letter we received last night. I could go on and on but finally, and perhaps most importantly, the writer admits that little Heidi REPEATEDLY bit people. Once is usually ignored but repeated bites bring big bad results. 

Now, I know the anarchists above will vilify me but I'm willing to turn this over to my lawyer at my expense if somehow this murky (original) letter made more sense. Poor dog (and beautiful too). Poor family. WE MUST CONTROL OUR PETS--legally and morally.

Replies

NON ANARCHIST

#12 Re:

2015-02-21 20:55:23

#8: Frank -  

Dear Frank,

Yes, I have spoken with this indvidual and what is being said is true. Also, nipping is not mauling or biting especially when many of the incidents where caused by folks that have not been allowed or supposed to be on the property. The home is labeled clearly with signs about the dogs. Dogs are protecting owners. Each time I have been nipped it is because of an issue with a power outage or the battery went dead on their collar. Since this town does not allow fences unless there is a pool they choose to use the electric fence and guess what. EVERY TIME I WAS NIPPED WHICH IS MANY IS BECAUSE I TRIED TO RESCUE A DOG THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN HIT BY ONE OF THESE IDIOTS DRIVING OVER THE SPEED LIMIT AND ON THEIR PHONE AND BLOWING OFF STOP SIGNS. I am not an anarchist but think that you need to at least call the phone number of the person and get the proof you seem to be accusing the dog owner of lying about. Now, if I misunderstood I aplologize. I am a senior citizen and I have the same rights as anyone. Take care and perhaps give this person a call so you can understand the situation and what has happened and have the person drop off the proof so that you can view it and perhaps have a better opionion since the letter was a little murky.

#25 Re:

2015-02-28 04:32:43

#8: Frank -  

Hi Frank,

Please call me if you would like to.  I will talk about any concerns or questions you may have about Heidi's plight.  Thank you for your comment.

Jean Bacardi

847-736-1340

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2015-03-07 02:24:58