SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

Quoted post

BS Detector

#64 Re: Village should accept the family's offer to settle!

2015-03-12 22:40

#63: - Village should accept the family's offer to settle! 

To Guest:

So you know what the judge said? He or she said it is reasonable? And your sources are reliable?

Are you a "Guest" or are you the petioner?

Sounds to me the petitioner has a vendetta against the town.

Replies

#70 Re: Re: Village should accept the family's offer to settle!

2015-03-13 15:01:37

#64: BS Detector - Re: Village should accept the family's offer to settle! 

So you know what the judge said? He or she said it is reasonable? And your sources are reliable?

Are you a "Guest" or are you the petioner?

Sounds to me the petitioner has a vendetta against the town.

I am not the petitioner.  I don't even know the petitioner.  But I am now researching the matter, since it was brought to my attention my another village resident.  The petitioner is trying to save the life of the dog.  The Village has the power to settle this matter anytime, but they have not up until this point.  In the mean time, the legal bills keep piling up for the village to pay; and, the children of the family are heartbroken.  You seem to keep coming back to this petition over and over, why don't you look up the case? 

Let Heidi live.

Concerned resident

#72 Re: Re: Village should accept the family's offer to settle!

2015-03-14 16:05:20

#64: BS Detector - Re: Village should accept the family's offer to settle! 

I had typed a note from me and my family. But BS Detector, again, you have so much information apparently coming from reliable sources can you please share this with the community? I have no idea who you are nor would I want to but it really does sound like you just don't like this family and the only reason I am writing this is because more accusations are flying the other way now but there is no supporting evidence. Please provide this so that the community can do the work themselves since you do have this great experience and wealth of knowledge on the situation it would so help this community to understand the facts as you have stated versus this dog's owers. Thank you again for any help. If you cannot provide the help it does seemingly make it look like a personal issue or perhaps something that you cannot talk about or write about or as you have accused the dog's owner's something to the effect of not having reliable sources for this infomation that was written? Seriously, inquring minds want to know and you would be doing your civic duty to provide your evidence to this forum, unless, there is a legal reason that you cannot. But please, this bantering is crazy. Can you please provide your reliable sources? Case numbers? Judges? Phone numbers? Anything? Seems like the owners are taking calls from anyone who would like to discuss. I don't like seeing a shroud of secrecy over information unless it is because of legal issues that may be pending and cannot be discussed based on an attorney's recommendation for no comment. Again, thank you for your time and I think the community would really love to see the research and facts and then they can truly make up their own minds. Bless you, and once again, thank you.