No Bail For Lenasia Drug Dealers

Quoted post

2016-02-02 18:42

Why did you sign this petition?
I signed this petition for one reason only....We want a drug free lenasia. ..too many youngsters have gone the wrong road....stealing and robbing innocent hard working people.or rather citizens of our community.
NO DRUGS......NO CRIME.....

Replies

Anzoe

#2 Re:

2016-02-02 18:45:05

#1: -  

#186 Re:

2016-02-03 09:07:00

They jst Dnt care they selling drugs 2 the innocent youngsters getting them hooked on it and destroying families, so no bail should be granted 

Anonymous

#276 Re: this petition is pointless

2016-02-09 22:48:41

Yes we are all against drugs. Bt you don't only blame the drug dealer. Every individual has a mind of their own. They chose to go down the wrong path. Its pointless locking up ebrahim khan. It wont stop the use of drugs. We can't only blame 1 man , when there are many more dealers out there. The actual question is WHY ? Why are people taking drugs?. Its obvious they either lacking something in order to find comfort in a drug. If we change our lifestyles and give our kids and family love n time and also if we are brought up in the right way then we wont go down that road. I doubt ebrahim khan went door to door forcing people to buy drugs. Its wrong for him to sell . we should not judge him because he sins differently to us. I know chacha, i know hes struggle and hes a good man. Therefore i am against this petition. Chacha should not be blamed for all the idiots choosing the life of drugs. Chacha is wrong in a way , bt it could be his form of survival. After seeing where our country is going. 

All im trying to say is just like theres GOD theres satan (devil) too. its your CHOICE to choose which path you want to follow. Chacha will learn from his mistakes and he will stop selling it at 1 point in time but will that stop people from taking it and finding it elsewhere??? No ! Find a solution to the prob,  drug dealers are secretive n hard to find they not the main problem, the main problem is the addicts that go out looking for it. If they stop supporting drug dealers then drug dealers will gve up selling drugs. If people are so bored to start protest n create petitions against drugs ,rather create activities and also motivate and show people that there's much more to do then take drugs!! We all humans we make the same mistake multiple times, everyone deserves plenty chances in order to learn. Ebrahim khan should be set free hoping to rectify his mistakes. And we should rather help others instead of judging them and pointing fingers at them!