Deny Parole to Annmarie Patrick Offender # 01283293

Quoted post

2016-04-02 12:17

Please I'm begging you do not let this killer out she is not some inasent girl in the wrong place at the wrong time.she is the mastermind of all this.she set my son up two weeks prior to his death.but he got away.she asked three other people to do this to my son,they told her no.look at the depositions. She had a book I found when I was cleaning my sons house out a-z serial killer.I can GI on .kook at all the evidence,its there just take time to look.my beautiful son would still be alive if he never met her.she is sycodic. And needs to stay in prison.oh and most important.her best friend was murdered a year prior to my sons death.but they never solved that case.its not hard to figure out.pleas,please don't let her out.god bless.for a grieving mother.help us.

Replies

Ang

#62 Re:

2016-04-02 16:44:04

#57: -  

I'm soo sorry for your loss and now having to live through this psycho being released from prison early. Signed the petition and shared! Praying for a change in her release! 

#116 Re:

2016-04-15 17:13:44

#57: -  

I'm sorry for your loss but you got Justice the man got life for what he did I have seen no evidence that imply s that this was any other but the man that is doing the time for it