Deny Parole to Annmarie Patrick Offender # 01283293

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Deny Parole to Annmarie Patrick Offender # 01283293.

2016-04-02 02:05

Because if she could kill someone and just go about her business and getting high she needs to stay in prison. She needs to pay for her crime.

2016-04-02 02:07

Because I know women who how served longer sentences for nonviolent crimes. She was involved in the murder of an innocent young man. Get real people.

2016-04-02 02:22

A sentence is a sentence. 15 years isn't enough time for taking someone's life, people with a drug sentence do longer than that, a life time in jail still doesn't bring that person back. They need to think if that was one of there loved ones that was murdered, would they want them to be released? No! I pray that justice is served for both of these individuals, especially because one was his "friend" & x girlfriend. Don't care even if it was his x, that's someone's life they took & now that will effect his sons life now too. I could go on and on about this. Just pray that justice is served & that maybe they will realize how good of a friend both of those lost people killed.

#54 Re:

2016-04-02 02:28

#3: -  

Absolutely she did!!!!

2016-04-02 03:05

He should not be released no matter what. He can stay in jail/prison. You give one that right then you might as well let them all out that are ill.

2016-04-02 03:16

Daniel Martin was my friend who deserved a full life and it was taken too shortly from this girl who doesn't deserve parole especially not so soon i strongly disagree with the decision of her being paroled

2016-04-02 12:17

Please I'm begging you do not let this killer out she is not some inasent girl in the wrong place at the wrong time.she is the mastermind of all this.she set my son up two weeks prior to his death.but he got away.she asked three other people to do this to my son,they told her no.look at the depositions. She had a book I found when I was cleaning my sons house out a-z serial killer.I can GI on .kook at all the evidence,its there just take time to look.my beautiful son would still be alive if he never met her.she is sycodic. And needs to stay in prison.oh and most important.her best friend was murdered a year prior to my sons death.but they never solved that case.its not hard to figure out.pleas,please don't let her out.god bless.for a grieving mother.help us.

2016-04-02 12:33

This is a disgrace to the memory of young man that was brutally murdered. Family and friends deserve justice even though it will never be enough for what they did.

2016-04-02 14:20

Everyone deserves to pay for the crimes they commit. She knows what she was doing. She knew it was wrong and still did it.. she should deal with the punishment.

2016-04-02 16:38

This person should not be out of prison already for helping commit murder. Why does she get another chance at living life when her victim will never get a second chance at anything?
Ang

#61 Re:

2016-04-02 16:41

#3: -  

I couldn't agree with you more! She can pretend she had no idea, but they both are equally responsible for his murder. And even if she had "no idea" (which I don't believe for a second), she didn't try to stop it from happening. She knew way before it even happened...

Ang

#62 Re:

2016-04-02 16:44

#57: -  

I'm soo sorry for your loss and now having to live through this psycho being released from prison early. Signed the petition and shared! Praying for a change in her release! 

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-04-02 17:02

Thank you so much.god bless you

#64 Re: Re:

2016-04-02 17:25

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-04-02 17:29

2016-04-03 00:14

The murder of Dan Martin weighs as heavy on my heart today as it did the first day I heard about it. Lampe is a very small town. Everyone knows everybody or at least knows of them. When I learned of Dan's death, murdered, in such a violent manner...I remember thinking that the person who had committed such an atrocious crime must be someone from someplace else, passing thru perhaps because how could anyone who lived here, knew Dan, knew his family commit such an awful act. In the days that followed, talk ran thru the town, very typical small town. I heard whispers of who everyone speculated had committed this awful act. I didn't want to listen. I didn't want to speculate. I held the hope that our law enforcement would find who was responsible and they would be held accountable. When I learned of AnneMaries arrest, I found myself heavy hearted again. I know this girl. I was her babysitter when she was a little girl....I thought there had to be some kind of mistake. As the days passed, and the story unfolded I ached for both of these families. In my mind, both families lost a child. All of their lives had been forever changed.
During the days leading up to the trial I struggled with myself. I wanted justice for Dan Martin. I wanted justice for his family. I wanted justice for his young son. I didn't want AnneMarie to be guilty. I hoped her arrest had been a mistake but as time passed and details emerged I knew it was not. When news was released that she was going to plea bargain, I again struggled within myself. I was disappointed in her. She had been a part of taking another life. Now she wants to strike a deal to lessen her prison time by turning states evidence on the other person involved. Why should she have the opportunity to lessen her her time? Why give her that choice? Did she give Dan Martin a choice? Did she ask him if he'd like to live longer, to be a son or a father for awhile longer? I doubt it. None of us know for a fact, beyond any doubt what happened that day. The only people who really know are the people who were there that day. Dan Martin can't tell us. The two arrested may tell the entire truth, or they may not. We won't ever know.
When AnneMarie received her sentence, I was shocked. 14 years? A young mans life is only worth 14 years? How could that be. Again, my heart ached for the Martin family. In my opinion, this was not justice for them.
Today, I read this article asking for signatures on this petition. There's that heavy heart again. But along with it this time is some upset. It's upsetting to me that AnneMarie could even possibly be looking at parole with serving such a little amount of time. I was of the opinion that 14 years was not a long enough sentence for this crime but now, possibility of early parole after just over 3 years, well to quite honest, I think is bullshit. Anne Marie is guilty of a heinous crime. The Martins will never see there son again, hear his voice, or see his smile. A little boy will never know his father. To even consider AnneMarie to be paroled in 2017, or in my opinion any at all before she's served the 14 years she was sentenced to, is the same as telling The Parents of Dan Martin that their sons life wasn't worth a damn, that it had no value. How unjust is that?
In my mind, AnneMarie made a choice the day Dan Martins life was taken. She could have chosen otherwise. She did not. She should have to pay the consequences for that choice. Dan Martin and his family deserve that much.

2016-04-03 00:22

she showed no remorse and when she was younger I remember she use to bully the kids on the school bus my child being one of them. She made it so bad that my child didn't even want to go to school any more

#68 Re:

2016-04-03 01:08

#66: -  

2016-04-03 17:33

I agree with the family they need to be there to keep this monster in prison

2016-04-03 20:06

This girl murdered this young man!! Parole? Seriously she needs to spend Eternity in prison! She should give her own life for the sorrow she has caused this family.

#71 Re:

2016-04-03 22:20

#41: -  

Jay was sentenced to 2 life sentences plus 22 years. She needs to do every day of every one of her 14 years. It should have been more.

2016-04-04 00:11

This murderer needs to stay in prison. She had no compassion for Dan, and we have no compassion for her. Justice demands that Patrick stay and do every minute of her sentence.

2016-04-04 01:54

If she is released she will kill again. Please keep her locked up for life.

#74 Re:

2016-04-04 02:01

#73: -  

Her best friend Becca ,was murdered a year before Dan.the never found out who did it.what are the odds??¿

2016-04-04 03:21

Patrick is complicit in Dan's death and she needs to stay in prison, she is a danger to society. It is a disgrace that the state will let her out of prison. She got off easy with only 14 years, she needs to serve her sentence.