Justice for Nasser Ahmed

Quoted post

A1

#16 Update

2016-11-14 22:30

I feel that it is my duty as a Muslim to post this.

Firstly, my prayers are with the family and friends of this child. May Allah SWT bless him with jannatul ferdous and give them ease and patience in this tragic time.  

Secondly,the statement in the description about being made to clean the basement of the school is factually incorrect. the child was in a room which is used for studying in the basement LEVEL of the building. In my professional role for Tower hamlets Council, I have visited this school at least 4 times in the past year so I know the school building.

Thirdly, none of us fully know what happened. What we SHOULD be demanding is a FULL IMPARTIAL investigation into this immediately and if any culpability is found with the school or a particular teacher, THEN we should demand sackings etc. 

We need to be just and fair to both sides. We need to establish what happened and how first. To the creator of this petition, with all due respect, please amend the description and double check the facts first. I commend u for taking the time to create the petition but please make one for demanding an immediate and open investigation and I will gladly sign it. 

I write this with the best of intentions . Salaam to you all. 

Replies

Shane

#81 Re: Update

2016-11-15 10:11:45

#16: A1 - Update 

I am sure no one will get sacked based on a petition. The petition will obviously open an investigation and should there be any findings then appropriate action will be taken. 

Akr

#240 Re: Update

2016-11-15 22:38:51

#16: A1 - Update 

lets hope no cover up happens as in my experience school as an institution with staff members tend have each other's back.... justice needs to be dealt here. And no one in a situation like this needs any silencing  in any way, let's hope it doesn't get swept under the carpet or plain fobbed off with no outcome