ZumaBlitz

Quoted post

#28 Please fix it

2016-11-16 16:14

I don't understand how a company could create such a great game and then just abandon it. I get that you probably have newer games that you are trying to promote and that are more of a priority, but that doesn't mean that Zuma Blitz should just die a slow and painful death. I have been playing it daily for 8 years now, and it makes me sad that I will soon have to stop playing. I am quickly running out of coins, and if the ability to share coins isn't soon rectified, the game won't be fun anymore. The real money price to buy more coins is cost-prohibitive, especially considering how many coins it takes to buy monuments and boosts within the game. I can easily go through half a millioncoins per day, which means my $97 of coins only lasts for a week and a half! Also, many of my friends who play regularly have disappeared from my score board, so we can't even challenge each other to beat the highest score. So what is the point of continuing to play when all the competitve and fun aspects are gone? Please fix it.

Replies

#31 Re: Please fix it

2016-11-16 16:40:02

#28: Guest - Please fix it 

We need to remember that this game was sold to EA by PopCap.  EA didn't create it, but why a company would purchase a game and not take care of it is beyond me.  Especially considering how many people love and play it daily.  I can easily, myself go thru well over a million coins in one day playing when I feel like playing.