ZumaBlitz

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition ZumaBlitz.

2016-11-16 15:53

Very disappointed that ZumaBlitz was unable to play with all my Zuma's friends...please fit it ASAP thanks.

2016-11-16 16:02

Need help getting the game fixed for all my zuma playing friends.

#28 Please fix it

2016-11-16 16:14

I don't understand how a company could create such a great game and then just abandon it. I get that you probably have newer games that you are trying to promote and that are more of a priority, but that doesn't mean that Zuma Blitz should just die a slow and painful death. I have been playing it daily for 8 years now, and it makes me sad that I will soon have to stop playing. I am quickly running out of coins, and if the ability to share coins isn't soon rectified, the game won't be fun anymore. The real money price to buy more coins is cost-prohibitive, especially considering how many coins it takes to buy monuments and boosts within the game. I can easily go through half a millioncoins per day, which means my $97 of coins only lasts for a week and a half! Also, many of my friends who play regularly have disappeared from my score board, so we can't even challenge each other to beat the highest score. So what is the point of continuing to play when all the competitve and fun aspects are gone? Please fix it.

2016-11-16 16:24

This game is more than just a game. It brings people together from all over the world. As friends!! We are all Zumanians and we need your help to keep us together.

#30 Zuma Blitz FB Game by EA (Electronic Art)

2016-11-16 16:31

This has been a lovely game for so long ... so many devoted fans and groups devoted to it.  Since EA purchased it from PopCap, they have not maintained it and it has now so many issues that need addressing and they tell us they are looking into to it, but we know they are prioritizing with newer games getting service before the old ones.  If they'd lower the price of coins, they'd have a Gold Mine here ... many new players with no way to add friends to their game Leaderboard it is heartbreaking.  the Sharing ability needs to be fixed as well. We love this game and have been playing it for Years.

#31 Re: Please fix it

2016-11-16 16:40

#28: Guest - Please fix it 

We need to remember that this game was sold to EA by PopCap.  EA didn't create it, but why a company would purchase a game and not take care of it is beyond me.  Especially considering how many people love and play it daily.  I can easily, myself go thru well over a million coins in one day playing when I feel like playing.

2016-11-16 16:43

The game needs to be fixed. I had to stop playing it when all my friends disappeared from my Leaderboard. I still have coins to use, but it's not fun to play without people to share ... and now I understand that the sharing ability has ceased as well. Please fix all the Zuma Players concerns.

#33 Zuma Blitz

2016-11-16 16:44

Have been playing it for so long, and now I have no friends on my board.  Sad that we have to turn to Petitioning in an attempt to fix it.

2016-11-16 16:49

I love this game. Been playing it since the beginning on FB ... then it was sold to EA who have just let it run into the ground with all the issues it is having. We keep getting the run around from them, and we have been asking them to address some of these issues for almost 2 years now. Then we started getting other issues, like not being able to share posts that are needed for friends to have coins. When some people complained and asked them to fix the game, they got BAD INFORMATION (even tho EA was told about this issue 2 years ago) and were advised to uninstall and reinstall the game - which leaves that person with no friends on their leaderboard. Please Fix our Game .. it's an older one and the coding should be a snap for those young people to fix.

2016-11-16 16:53

Game needs to be fixed. We love this dear sweet game. So many issues since PopCap sold the game to EA ...please fix our game. Lower the cost of coins too and you will soon be making quite a profit.

2016-11-16 17:18

I want my friends back

2016-11-16 17:54

This is the ONLY game I have continued to play throughout the years since joining Facebook. I look forward to the weekly challenges and it helps me calm down when I'm having my anxiety attacks. I don't know what I would do without the game.

2016-11-16 18:07

ZumaBlitz was my all time favorite game. But now I don't enjoy it without sharing with my friends. I might as well play solitaire. I miss Zuma as it used to work.

2016-11-16 22:21

Zuma Blitz used to be a fun game, and I have a lot of friends that I played with. It has been broken for quiet a long time now, and it seems no one is trying to fix it. My friends and I miss playing Zuma Blitz. Please fix it.

2016-11-16 22:23

Want my game fixed.

2016-11-16 22:44

Zuma Blitz is kind of broken in annoying ways. It doesn't do some things that it's supposed to do, things that stopped working.

2016-11-16 22:49

game.is.broke

2016-11-17 00:11

I want to continue playing this game with my friends that I have built over the years. We have competitions that are planned by our group organizers who are dedicated to all members and we just simply enjoy encouraging and seeing all us improve our skills on your wonderful game.. please fix the game and our breaking hearts. Thanks a bunch

2016-11-17 03:54

This was a great game. at one time, and met a lot of nice folks playing this. I stopped playing a long time ago when problems with the game began but am signing this petition for the friends I still have that are trying to play this game. Do the right thing and fix the problems.

2016-11-17 03:55

I want the friends list to come back so I can continue enjoying this game with my friends.

2016-11-17 05:06

LOVE THIS GAME AMD MISS ALL MY MISSING FRIENDS

2016-11-17 14:30

I signed this petition just for the love of the game. And the friends that I have made over the years.

2016-11-17 15:13

my favorite game often is broken

2016-11-17 16:45

Game isn't working right and we'd really like it fixed.

#50 Zuma Blitz on FB

2016-11-17 16:47

Lots of issues happening within this game.  We would really like it fixed.  It's a delightful game and we have many devoted players within several groups solely for the purpose of players what like Zuma Blitz.  Sharing is not working, Leaderboard issues, Invite Friends button brings up box with no one to be able to add, even tho there are many friends that play the game.  Please fix this game.