Signature Campaign: Protest the Attack against Carlos the Jackal

Turkish People
The author of this petition

/ #25 WHO IS OBAMA AND WHAT IS HIS ROLE?

2011-02-19 04:53

- We would like to ask you a question: within the framework of Imperialism and Zionism, who is the new president of the United States of America, Barack Obama, and what is his role, in your opinion?

I want to tell you something: I have a sympathy, a personal sympathy for this man’s personality. In what way? He belongs to a lower class family and has an African father. He struggles to complete his education. He speaks smartly. He becomes a president in such a country which I have known as racist since my childhood. In terms of these, he has some characteristics I like. First of all, he will take the light of minorities, different colored minorities, different races to the White House. It is obvious. But, in terms of strategic and historical approach, the light of American imperialism will not change. The one who can change that is not Obama, of course.

Besides, who moved Obama there? Surely, the votes of the citizens of the United States of America, Americans. When we get an up-close look at the donations made during the presidental campaign, we can see that he got more financial aid than any other nominees. Moreover, he rejected the formal, treasury aid from the state. Then who was there behind? It is not difficult to answer: Wall Street, zionists, politicians. These are the ones who agree with Bush’s basic policies but want to get rid of the rubbish he left.

Bush was a supporter of Zionism more than anybody in the history of the USA, but at the same time, he was the most narrow-minded and corrupted one. Therefore, they found the formula of bringing Obama who is a good orator, a handsome man, speaks smartly, has a high level of English knowledge, can represent the image of America around the world in the best way, can perfectly represent American people and in whom everybody finds a part of themselves. Obama was elected because Bush and the criminals around him were burdens to be got rid of. That’s why Zionists supported Obama. Obama was elected due to the fact that he had a capability to modernize the public opinion.

Where did the donations he got come from? Some of them came from ordinary American citizens in little amounts like 5 or 20 dollars, but the significant part came from the big companies in Wall Street and Zionists as I said. These people thought that they could use Obama much more efficiently than an idiot like Bush, and could perform this in a much more subtle way compared to the previous president. Who is the secretary of Obama in the White House? Rahm Emanuel! A fundementalist rightist who devoted himself to his cause, a professional politician.

In short, I don’t suppose that the historical line of the United States of America will change. According to this line, Obama has to be an imperialist power. Although it is said to be for the interests of American community, he has to be ready to commit every kind of crime for the interests of American companies. Therefore, this side of the situation will not change. Maybe, these acts will be realized not in a foolish but in a more subtle and smart way, but as I expressed before, Obama will not change America.

By the way, there is a very polite letter I wrote which includes a clear question. I’m touching a very tangible point. You have secret and illegal prisons, don’t you? So where are the prisoners of them? What does it mean? We want a simple answer? Where are they? Do they exist, or not? Do you understand?

If we can have an affirmative answer for this, things will be more accurate and this person will do something significant. If we don’t get such an answer, it will be definite that he can do nothing. Actually, he can’t do since he is not that free to decide such things.

- I see. Then you say that Obama is the new face of imperialism and Zionism.

I don’t want to be misunderstood. Obama is a figure here, the essential thing is the American policy. My personal sympathy is not for his policy but for his personal story. In other words: a person having a black skin, mixed blood and coming from lower class. What really allures me is that although he is not from the ruling elite class, it is a great effort and success story of a person who became able to join this upper class through his intelligence, hardworking style and rhetoric.

What kind of a secret agenda can Obama have? The ruling class would immediately kill him if he had. Do you understand? Think about John Fitzgerald Kennedy. Was he a revolutionist? No. Anti-Zionist? Definetely not. Or terrorist? Of course not, on the contrary, he was the enemy of “terrorists”. But what did he do? He attempted to make regulations on his own initiative about the problem between the United States of America and Cuba, which would be against the interests of the elite class and big companies. They signed his death warrant, and killed him without hesitation. We have to assess Obama in that way. He will be killed if he attempts to deviate from the settled principles in American politics, that’s all.

- In our country (Turkey) or other countries, the collaborators of Imperialism and Zionism have been propagating in the media that Obama is a “human rights” hero. They are telling lies about Obama.

Listen, please. These words are all rubbish. I have to say something to the people who are talking about human rights that my whole life has been full of struggle for human rights. We primarily fought for human rights! The problem here is not that. Using the cliché of human rights is a rude simplification towards ordinary people. It is an immorality. There isn’t any other country on Earth that slaughtered more people than the United States of America. They have been killing for 200 years while the Nazis were in power only for 12 years and the number they killed is limited to this period. Then they are talking about human rights. I will tell you something: I sincerely believe that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights, but the practice of that in the world is completely opposite.