Petition for the August 1st Calendar

/ #717 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2011-03-06 23:14

#708: Guest - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

You put forth a clear-cut statement as fact:  Barlett has missed 25 days.  The only reason you could have to bring this point forward in a discussion about calendars is to smear her character.  If indeed it is a fact, and the community deems it pertinent - then you have done a service to the community.

When asked further about your statement - you go further and state that is a well-known fact that is easily found by research.  You then go even further and say that in conducting the research I will find that:"... she is not the conscientious teacher..."

You know what, so far in my research:

- I've found no public facts about her absences

- I've learned more about commendations she has received in her career that show that she is conscientious

As a Cobb citizen, her job performance in Douglas isn't a big concern of mine (nor is the day job performance of the other board members).

So, again, if you would:

1) please point to the public record of facts that you speak of (showing her not to be conscientious and have 25 abscences)

or 

2) admit that you have lied and slandered Ms. Bartlett - and when you look in the mirror you'll get a sense for why people malign the bottom-tier whiners in the teaching profession.