Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

das

/ #8219 tantric poison

2013-06-20 18:56

Disappearance

According to words of Prabhupada himself in 1977, he could have been poisoned. Investigations suspect "CIA agent" "tantric-godman" Chandraswami[75], who was also involved in Assassination of Rajiv Gandhi. Chandraswami was a person who supplied "medicine" Makaradhvaja to Prabhupada in last of his days. Prabhupada also doubted that it was proper medicine. Audio speech recording of Prabhupada's voice in 1977 support this version of poisoning him by some enemies[76] within or (more possible) from outside of ISKCON. Chandraswami is tantric practicer, considered "Godman" by his people, is accused in different criminal cases[77]. Prabhupada had a dream that some Kaviraja poisoned him, that could definitely be Chandraswami's people. According to record about Chandraswami "medicine" supplier: "The kaviraja was actually not a Vaisnava but wore the horizontal tilak of a Saivite. However he was very respectful of Srila Prabhupada's position and stated that although he wouldn't normally prescribe makaradhvaja to someone so weak, he would on this occasion because, "Bhagavan has spoken so who am I to disagree?" After taking the medicine twice Prabhupada did in fact experience a bad reaction to it, just as the kaviraja had warned, and stopped taking it."[78]. Nityananda das in book "Someone has poisoned me" (Prabhupada) writes: "Not only may the makaradhvaja from Chandra Swami have been "tainted", but he may have supplied poison for use against Srila Prabhupada. [79]

^ Chandraswami, who was in and around Vrindavana at the time, and who had supplied Srila Prabhupada the Makaradvaj medicine (coincidentally having found some which had "just" been made and graciously donated) has since become an shady and infamous figure who is known to have been involved in Rajiv Ghandi’s assassination, and is also known to have CIA connections. How far does this tangled web of deceit go? Who else may have wanted Srila Prabhupada dead and gone?
^ The "It is better to be killed by Ram than Ravana" sent chills up my spine. (That came to my attention in 1994.) After 1994, everyone seemed to find out more: Bhavananda adding "water" to the prasad. 2. Whispers on the tapes (I also heard them clearly!) 3. Hansadutta prabhu lent me a book on Napoleon which described Napoleon being poisoned with arsenic and then finished off horribly and convulsively with an infusion of MERCURY. (Makaradvaj?) 4. I had already known that in 1976 (!) Indira Ghandi's enemies began to show the symptoms of arsenic poisoning, and that CHANDRA SWAMI was the attending physician to these "enemies" of Indira Ghandi. 5. A young man (studying Ayurvedic Medicine) and married to an Indian lady went "mad" and was hospitalized after interviewing the SON OF THE CALCUTTA KAVIRAJA, who said,"I thought that EVERYONE KNEW that Srila Prabhupada was poisoned. My father always spoke of it!" I am certain that all of my sources are genuine. THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR AN INQUEST INTO THE POSSIBLY UNTIMELY DEATH OF SRILA PRABHUPADA!
^ controversial tantrik Chandraswami, who is facing prosecution in a dozen criminal cases
^ [After Srila Prabhupada had his dream of the Ramanuja kaviraja preparing makaradhvaja in October 1977, Adikesava was one of the devotees sent to find such a kaviraja. Naturally, he thought of his contact Chandra Swami, who certainly had more Delhi contacts than any ISKCON devotee and may have known where a Ramanuja kaviraja was to be found. ... When they arrived they were brought to the front of the long queue fairly quickly, at which time they told the kaviraja their story, including Srila Prabhupada's dream. The kaviraja was actually not a Vaisnava but wore the horizontal tilak of a Saivite. However he was very respectful of Srila Prabhupada's position and stated that although he wouldn't normally prescribe makaradhvaja to someone so weak, he would on this occasion because, "Bhagavan has spoken so who am I to disagree". Although giving the makaradhvaja, the kaviraja gave specific instructions to warn Srila Prabhupada that this medicine was extremely strong and may have very negative effects on him. ... As Adikesava had to travel on to New York, Satadhanya was left to take the makaradhvaja back to Srila Prabhupada in Vrindavan. After taking the medicine twice Prabhupada did in fact experience a bad reaction to it, just as the kaviraja had warned, and stopped taking it. From this testimony, Nityananda das tries to insinuate all kinds of unsubstantiated facts regarding the 'connection' with Chandra Swami. These include the idea that Chandra Swami was acting as an agent for Indira Gandhi, and that he tried to poison Srila Prabhupada on her behalf.]
^ It is not far-fetched to wonder what the Indira Gandhi/ Chandra Swami/ makaradhvaja/ Srila Prabhupada poisoning connection might be. ... Enemies of Srila Prabhupada from outside of ISKCON could have hooked up with the poisoners inside ISKCON - SHPM p37."

http://www.iskcon.org.au/notpoisoned/scientific/chandra%20swami.htm

http://www.harekrsna.org/pada/pada/p2k01029.htm