IcePrice

/ #32

2013-07-01 12:15

Price might be an ok tactician, but as a man, as a human being, he CANNOT talk to men and he CANNOT motivate and inspire a group of men in a footy team..simple as that...also his team selections have given me a heart attack! The utter obviousness of stupidity and utter inpetness for the first im ever in history a top grade coach has persisted with bad players week in week out for 2 seasons...without ever once giving a younger more keen player a chance... I have watched every Dragons game since 1977 but I will NOT watch ONE MORE GAME with this man in charge I REJECT him outright as a coach for this team!! I wont be watching anymore Saints games as its TOO HUMILIATING an experience for someone SO passionate about this might team Price has just broken my heart please GET RID OF HIM NO EXCUSES ENOUGHS ENOUGH!! I fear that ALL the bright talented eager young guys waiting for their chance in top grade, (who would have got it by now if ANY one else was in charge and if they were playing in ANY other team) I fear they will ALL sing with other clubs as they feel NO HOPE at all utter despair of EVER getting one game even a chance at all under this stubborn awful boring untalented un inspiring, impossible to talk to and to motivate players in any way sad excuse for a 'coach' DICE PRICE NOW PLEASE LISTEN TO A SAINTS FAN WHOS BLED FOR THIS TEAM FOR 35 YEARS!!!