IcePrice

Miki Mash

/ #70 Sack Price and Force retirement on Cooper and Fien

2013-07-12 12:03

What has happened to our great Red V. This joke of a coach has taken a premiership squad and turned them into a laughing stock! How can we expect players coming from the Storm, Canberra or Manly to help our side win games when the coach is pathetic. I feared the return of the days of Browny but I never thought it could be this bad. Lets face it, Pricey hated Soward and that's why he didn't sign him. I did some work at Win and saw Pricey and Soward's relationship and Pricey was a bit of a 2faced bitch when it came to Sowie. Sowie would make suggestions and Price would laugh behind his back. Seriously the guy needs to go. Jamie Soward is a dick I know, but he would have made a great captain and his playmaking skills will shine at Penrith..all you naysayers will see!

Another point to really consider is the fact that we have so many GOOD first grade players playin in the cutters yet we keep seeing no name juniors on the field on debut. Fair enough, give the young guys a run but when we have skilful players that were starting at their old NRL club and they're just reserves here it raises a lot of questions of whether or not this is becoming a boys club or it's actually the proud club that harnessed so many great players and a history of honor. Sorry about the rant, but so many people can see the issues and the club is doing nothing! We call ourselves a Red V Army..it's time to band together and act like an army and get our club back on track!