We want Bamon in TVD !!!

/ #13

2013-07-26 17:07

The reason that I believe that JP didn't make Bamon canon when they are in the books is because Bonnie is Black and Damon is white. Some of you might say well Beremy happened and yes they did, but Jeremy isn't a leading main character that everyone ask for all over. I guess she fears major backlash over this. Another thing that get's me is a lot of black people watch this show, including myself) this show wasn't even promoted on BET's 106&park, at least Taylor Lautner promoted Twilight on the show. She uses the excuse that Bamon has too much chemistry. It's not Bamon fans fault that DE didn't live up to the hype that majority of the fanbase put into them, don't take it out on us. Most producer would kill for their leading actors to have that big it factor and Bamon has it but you don't want to take it there. If I could say one thing to JP to get it through her thick skull, it would be, Treat Bonnie how you treat Care and Elena. Give her someone that is her equal and who understands. Every other girl that has been on the show has got more development and gone farther than Bonnie and that's sad consider her ranks on and off the show. How is a Doppleganger and Vampire more powerful than the Baddest Witch in the history of Witches? Make Bamon happen if you want to make things right. The new season is already off to a bad start with plunging reviews. Who wants to watch a season of TVD in reverse, because that's exactly what it is going to be. Ever