We want Bamon in TVD !!!

Frustrated Viewer

/ #24

2013-07-28 05:40

My reasons for wanting Bamon on the show are fairly simple and pretty numerous, but I'll restrain myself to listing only two. 1) When Bamon are on screen together I sit up and pay attention. In my opinion, they have the most entertaining interactions. I could literally watch a straight hour of them just bickering like an old, married couple while still managing get shit done and be completely satisfied.
2) A relationship between Bamon would allow for massive character development and growth for both characters. Not to mention the multitude of plot-bunnies/storylines that their union could produce. Plus, as an added bonus, the writers wouldn't have to rely on a triangle (which is SO overdone by the way) to create excitement in their relationship. Bonnie and Damon are perhaps the two most complex and STUBBORN characters on the show. Them simply being in a relationship and figuring out HOW to be in a relationship with one another would create drama enough.

I've already decided I'm not watching season 5 and, quite honestly, the only way I'd change my mind is if Bamon happened.