Stop Testing on Monkeys

Sáss

/ #10

2013-09-17 15:39

Come on guys, get on the 21st Century with the rest of us and stop keeping Primates in awful conditions within your University to enable you to do all kinds of trials and tests on them. You should be asking people to bequeath their bodies after death, so your doctors and medical trainees can practice to their hearts content on a fresh cadaver.

What you are doing is wrong, you know you are wrong so make a stand, I've put my money where my mouth is and bequeathed my body for medical science purposes after I pass. I will be stored at Keele University for Doctors and medical staff from The University Hospital near Stoke-On-Trent in England. Then between 3 to 4 years later, i am cremated and handed to my next of kin.

It's easy and your minds would be clear of all guilt about your primates. Come on!!! For goodness sake, we humans are NOT the owners of this planet, we do not have the right to harm or hold captive any animal on earth. You could donate all your primates to Monkey World on the South Coast of England. They would even come over to collect them for you.

Come on and set the example!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!