Brokers hold OACIQ accountable for hidden membership fees- 2013

Sick of this tyranni !!!

/ #31 ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

2013-10-03 04:28

How can we do so everybody or at least most of them sign!!!! If we let this happen now, we are fried for the future. Each time they need money, we are going to be obliged to pay for the risk of our permit... This is unreal, like a disgusting dictatorship!!! Unbelievable! I don't know why brokers are afraid to show who they are? I was thinking today about DuPropio... no fees and no dictatorial law... we should probably get together and create a DuPropio avec ex brokers..... I don't know, I just feel hopeless and tired of this shit! The stupid video of Mr. President is to cry... he was trying to convince us, but he had to mention the expenses they have!!! What do they think we are.... dunkies!!! At least with our Real Estate Boards we get tools to work... a lot les expensive.. and I wonder, how they survive? if the OACIQ is not able now? the Real Estate Boards also have call centers and they work longer hours.... This is just insane and totally not fair for our profession. They are going to be a lot of brokers going to retire soon... and then what? are we going to be again on the bbq?
Come on brokers!!! let's do this together!! Let's join our efforts!!!! Let's pass the message on to everybody!