Say no to stalybridge mosque

/ #485 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-06 12:56

#480: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject Yes I have been to an abattoir. When I went the animals were rendered unconscious by electric shock and then killed (sometimes a bolt gun is used), the most humane and efficient method. In Halal the animal is killed by having its throat slit whilst fully conscious, a practice totally and rightly illegal for British slaughtermen, as it massively increases pain, suffering and distress to the animal. There are many videos to demonstrate this and extensive academic research to prove what is of course completely obvious, a conscious being undergoing this procedure will suffer very significantly more than an unconscious one. Many animal rights organisations have been cowed into mealy mouthed protest only about this abhorrent procedure due to fear of demonisation as 'racists' etc. Other methods aren't 'fine' they are simply the most humane available and to deliberately inflict greater suffering simply to appease a an alien creed is spinelessness and lack of principle of the highest order. I believe in New Zealand they have banned ritual Halal and only allow prayers to be said, which is of course fine. I singled out Halal spcifically because of its barbaric and abhorrent nature and the fact that it is dangerous, divisive and wrong to have separate laws for different cultures in one nation. As Muslims are 240% more likely to be economically inactive I can't understand why the unskilled, existing natives of Stalybridge should be singled out for criticism as if an influx of Mulsims will somehow improve economic matters.