Say no to stalybridge mosque

/ #488 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

2013-11-06 21:48

#485: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Subject

They attempt to stun the animal but quite often this doesn't work and takes 2 or 3 attempts. There is no clean way of killing an animal and severing all arteries in the throat with a sharp knife which then stops all blood to the brain so the animal loses consciousness quickly and bleeds to death. You haven't got a deep enough understanding of this religion to advise a believer to change their practice in order to be accepted in society.

You are fluttering around from one point to be argued in depth or another. From taqqiya to women in the religion to birth rates to bloody halal to what you misunderstand totalitarianism to be. Wise up. You have your opinion firmly set based on your daily mail facts so as I have said previously there is no reasoning with you yet you continue to spout your opinions as though they were fact and reasoned which they aren't.

I never actually said I was a spokesperson for a generation my love. I actually said the opposite more than once. The fact remains that younger generations than yourself count your standpoint and general statements as both prejudice and unreasonable. The same way you will have done for your elders in your time. Just keep it in mind when you ramble on to whoever can bare your self righteous tirades