Say no to stalybridge mosque

/ #533

2013-11-13 14:30

#529: - Re: Re: Re:

again you insist you're giving a reasoned argument because you use sketchy 'proof' but then extrapolate from that untruths. I'm not saying this religion is perfect or that we should all convert. I am saying that you take facts out of context and there is nothing to say that islam encourages young groups of men to target young white women. In fact I can't see any proof that this is happening any more than white rapists targetting white young women - it just happens to be in the media more because the thought of it is so disgusting to daily mail readers!

Regardless of the speed of their growth, at this point in time Muslims make up between 3-5% of the population. They are very much a minority and in no way a threat to anyone.

If you read back through you will find instances of you defending people's rights to use certain language and arguing people's points. You did go on abotu terrorism following other comments citing that the majority of terrorists are muslim as though that had anything to do with a Stalybridge community centre.

your reasoned argument only covers about 5% of your posts. the rest is subjective presented as truth.