Say no to stalybridge mosque

/ #535 Re:

2013-11-13 22:55

#533: -  There is a large scale problem with organised gangs of Islamic (mainly of Pakistani descent) paedophile racists targeting White female children, there is no such problem being caused by any other group. 'White rapists' or rapists of any other gender are just that, individuals who target women on a non-racial basis for acts of rape. The subject of Islamic grooming gangs has, on the contrary been deliberately omitted from the media until relatively recently when the sheer scale of the problem has brought the problem to the fore and FORCED the police, establishment and authorities to react. There are social services and police reports of this problem going back many many years. These warnings were given, not least by Nick Griffin of the BNP who was twice put on trial for criticism of Islam and the problem of its racist grooming of White children, but were wilfully ignored by the police and authorites due to fear of the race element, i.e the rape of White children was considered secondary to good relations with the 'community'. If you can't see the truth it's because you don't want to. The further you do down the demographic scale the massively greater the Muslim population. In many, and growing,  areas they are in a signifcant majority. According to the last government's official figures, between 2004 - 2008 the Islamic population of Britain grew ten times faster than ANY other group. Quite an achievement when you consider the large families many other immigrant groups have. Their rate of increase is unprecedented and on a different scale, hence (along with their deliberate failure to meaningfully integrate and assimilate, a tactic that goes back centuries) their takeover of so many areas of the country. I did and do defend people's right to freedom of speech and vocabulary, the context of words is what matters not simply their usage. I argue any points raised if I happen to support them, whether other people initially raised them or I did. The vast majority of terrorist incidents ARE committed by Muslims is a fact, posted to rebut the 'All Muslims are terrorists' type comments as much as  the 'Islam is a religion of peace and the same as other religions', type comments. Islam demonstrably is not the same when it comes to members of religous groups committing acts of violence and/or terror. ALL concerns raised about Islam, whether its expansionist nature, refusal to assimilate, massive population growth, takeover of areas, links to terror, barbaric slaughter methods, treatment of women are reasons why many British people, who have seen and know full well what has happened in other areas both locally and nationally, don't want a mosque in their town. If 95% of my posts weren't reasoned argument, you would easily be able to give specific reasoned counter arguments as opposed to making vacuous accusatory statements, as you have done repeatedly. I won't be holding my breath.