Increased Security Presence in Baldivis

/ #14

2013-11-21 11:00

The suburb of Baldivis is becoming a criminal haven due to lack of police. We currently live near a person who looks like is dealing drugs, stealing and god knows what else and is getting away with it. The number of people that are having houses broken into and cars stolen is a great concern. The number of people doing burnouts and speeding around the streets of Baldivis is also of great concern. What needs to happen for the Government to take action against these people who think they can get away with breaking the law and making life for everyone around them a living hell. No wonder there are so many people that are depressed as the laws seem to back all the people that are doing the wrong thing and not supporting the many people that do the right thing. More police and tougher laws are needed to wipe out the increasing criminal acts that we have to deal with day in day out.

Please we need help now before someone is killed by these law breaking criminals, I fear for my family everyday. There is little I can do other then continue to contact the police who also seem to have their hands tied behind their backs due to work load and number of issues in the area.