Say no to stalybridge mosque

/ #584

2013-11-29 01:00

was scanning through this weeks edition of the Tameside Advertiser and came across an article in the 'Readers Letters' section and in relates to the plans for having a Mosque built on Kenworthy Street in Ashton there is a guy who has written up and complained about the council rejecting the plans I red his comments and started laughing. The guy is claiming that every person who has signed the petition is a "Racist" and "Anti-Muslim"... Give me a break lol. Why are we "Racists" for not wanting a mosque built there?? He wrote that [and I quote] "White Christian's have Sunday Bible churches etc etc so why car'nt Muslims have a Mosque?" Well, in Islamabad and other Asian country's Do they have 'White Christian Churches' etc etc?? NO so why should Muslims be aloud to have Mosque's here in the UK??? Are Muslims and Islams hoping/trying to get Brtitish people into the Islamic Religion and culture or something? Why do we [British] even want to learn about the "True Meaning of Islam" etc etc?? I know Britian is already "Devided" to a certain extent, We have Asian Community's in alomst every Town, City and Area in the UK I wonder how many [If any at all] White Christian familys live in Islamabad, Asia, Baghdad and other Foreign countrys???