Chase Away SL Jihadists - රටේ ද්‍රෝහීන් පන්නන ජාතික පෙත්සම

Badly War Affected Tamil

/ #217 Re: War criminal

2014-01-09 01:24

#216: Pacifist - War criminal

Pacifist sounds like the son of blood thirsty Prabhakaran who was fucked up in our last EELAM war. Prabhakaran was NO hero, just a coward . There were clear signs Prabhakaran shit in his pants in Nandikadal lagoon when humanitarian Singhalese army came to rescue of our ill treated tamil brothers, sisters, farthers mothers who were nonstop gang raped by LTTE.

Being fucked up so cruel, now our Tamil sisters had joined the Sinhalese army to repay their debt. I sent my sister too so proudly to join. Thumb up for them. Now the poor Pacifist is masterbating alone in the vicinity of Nandikadal memorizing how his ass was ripped open by Prabhakaran when he fucked up his whole family and tamil community.

Dear Facifist, you may be a screwed up small member in Tamil community with some wired homosexual interests. It was Sinhalese who rescued our  nation from the coward devil Prabhakaran. Show  (hon.) president Rajapakse some respect in return... for our Hindu/Christian god sake.

Dear Facifist, it was  (hon.) president Rajapakse who gave entire road system to Jaffna, not TNA, not Tamil Diaspora who cannot even speak Tamil, Not fucked up relations of Prabhakaran now doing politics. Not Jayalalitha the fat bitch. Not Wyco the lunatic ugly. We should pay him back at least by our votes. But our community had shit on his helping hand instead in Jaffa elections. I am so disgusted about my Tamil nationality now.